Truth or Dare, Alyssa's puppy and Kit-Kat?

I woke up a little later than normal. I yawned as I sat up to be the only one in bed. I looked around for Draco and I didn't see him. I was getting scared at this point and pulled the covers over my head so I couldn't see. They were then pulled away from my head and I was really cold.

I took back my covers and looked to see a smirking Malfoy with half his buttons lose on his shirt. " Draco that wasn't nice I was cold." I complained snuggling the covers that smell just like Draco."Well it's time to get up." he said as he sat down next to me. " You sound like Eric. You need to stop hanging around him." I said shivering as Draco puts his hand on my back to steady me.

His hand moved up my back and to my neck to find the hickey that he placed yesterday." I did a good job on that." he said as I felt my neck." yeah but it still hurts." I complained again. He gave that smirk he always uses and told me to sit up and I obeyed him. He got under the covers and wrapped his arm around me and brought me closer.

He leaned into my neck to where the mark was and he pressed his lips against it. I smiled and pushed him away. " You are way too possessive." I told him in a strong manor. and next thing you know it I'm lying down on the bed with Draco literally on top of me leaning in with his arms holding mine to either side of me.

'' Draco get off of me.'' I pleaded. " This feel like you're going to have.... with me." I said leaving out the word. " sex with you?' he finished for me as I nodded bashfully. He rubbed noses with me and then told me something I didn't want to hear.

 " Baby if I was going to do that to you, your clothes would already be off you and it would be a moan fest. Or I could just kiss all over you til you just beg me to release you." He wa saying and I was all red. " Ok stop it Draco!" I said trying to get him to shut up. He chuckled to himself as he slowly kissed me which made all of my body melt to him and went to the bathroom to get dress and left the room.

I sat up and just thought about what happened. my face was heated and red red red. I got dressed and ran to the Great Hall to eat. I went to my table as Alyssa came to us with two friends of hers( Pets) and sat down. She started talking about Sirius Black and my mind was blank. ' hey are you ok Galina You're all red." she asked and Draco responded. " Let's just say she got a little heart to heart talk about how I feel about her." he explained as he kissed my temple.

" Oh and Galina you know you lost so tomorrow or the next day we'll go ok?" she said and I nodded. " wait how did you know I lost?'' I asked. " umm well at The Three Broomsticks I saw you up in Draco hair as you guys were snoging so yeah.'' she basically meant she was stalking me.

I rolled my eyes and asked who the puppy was." Oh this is Penny and Neville got her for me." she said as I awed which made her pink. I laughed as Alyssa whispered something in her ear and she ran over and sat in Draco's lap. I petted Penny as Draco looked uncomfortable. " Umm-can- someone- get-this -off -of-me?'' he asked as I nuzzled his cheek which made him relax a little. " oh right you like kittens I forgot." Alyssa smirked as I face palmed and Draco nodded slightly as Starlight jumped in his lap and cuddled him.

Alyssa and Neville came to  our common room as we all played Truth or Dare. I was excited. Neville brought some chocolate kisses that Alyssa gave his as thanks for the puppy. Alyssa went first. " ok Galina Truth or Dare?" she said and I picked Dare. "alright I dare you to give Draco a kiss." I thought about it and whispered to Alyssa. Alyssa asked Neville for one but he said it was his last one. Alyssa gave him a kiss on the cheek and Neville gave it to her.

She gave it to me as I gave it to Draco. " here you go here's your kiss." I said as Draco looked sad. He messed up my hair as I splitted to kiss in two and gave half to Draco as I took the other half. Neville was next. " um.. Mal...foy Truth or Dare?'' He asked shyly. Umm Dare as well." he said as he dared him to tickle me.

I glared at Neville as Draco slithered over to me with a smirk. I backed away from him til Alyssa pushed me to him. " she's all yours." she said as I glared at her. Draco began tickling me and didn't stop til I was on the ground. I looked up to Draco and playfully slapped his cheek. he tapped me on the nose and helped me up.

 He wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed me on the cheek. " Umm Galina is that a hickey on your neck?" she asked. Draco played along and looked at my neck. when he found it he was asking who did it and I pinched him in the side. 

He re wrapped his arms around me and muttered under his breath. " bitch." He said a little loud. " what did you call me?'' I said as I whipped my head around mad at him. " Nothing." he said as he mouthed the word again.

Alyssa told us she and Neville better get back before people ask where she is. The two lovebirds left as I went to Draco's room to get dress. When I came back down nobody was here so I looked around til someone made me jump. I looked to see Draco laughing as he picked me up bridal style and walked us to the couch.

" You're a bastard." I told him as he kissed me on the cheek and let me sit beside him.  I nuzzled into his shoulder and smiled. "Love you too Kit-Kat." I looked up to him and glared." Oh so now I'm a candy?'' I asked and he nodded. " yup because you're so sweet tasting." he said and winked. I turned red and hid into his shoulder. He chuckled at me and walked me to bed.

 Draco put me under the covers and kissed my head as he came in bed as well. I cuddled him as he sat up and I followed. "You ok?" I asked him. " No because I didn't say goodnight to you propperally." he said as he kissed me. I put my arms around him as he did the same as he began to snog me. I pulled away smiling and went back under the covers. " when can I date you?" he asked me. 

I looked to him as he came under the covers with me. " Really I don't care anymore." I said. I really don't care who I get my mark with because my brother told me something that made me change my mind. he told me that I can date anyone because my mark will appear when I find the one that I belong with. The one that I will end up marrying. To be honest I really wish it's Draco because I love him.

" Goodnight Draco. I love you.' I finally said. he looked at my back since I faced away from him with shock. " I love you too Goodnight." he said which made me smile. I faced him and slept in his arms with a smile.