The Party, Getting sick and the Match

Today was the Christmas party and I was excited. In the morning I felt a little unwell but I ignored it. I helped Draco pick out a suit but he didn't want my help. I told him to be quiet as I continued looking through his suits. I finally found one that was black with a white shirt and it had a cute dark green bow with stripes on it. " There is no way that I am wearing that Galina." He stated. I tried to give him puppy eyes but I'm not very good at them.

He rolled his eyes and took the outfit. Katie came in the room and handed me a dress that was covered up so Draco didn't see it. I wanted to surprise him. I took Katie to my room as we both got changed. Katie's dress was a deep red and had green snakes with wreaths on their neck. I had to say it was a cute dress. I opened my dress up and I fell in love. It was a long black dress with lace around the sleeves and around the chest. It even had some small green Christmas trees on it.

We both did our hair and makeup and while we were doing it I started sneezing and coughing a lot. Katie was worried and I told her that I was fine. We went outside the room the meet Eric and Draco all ready and matching. Katie linked arms with Eric as I did with Draco. " You look beautiful." Draco whispered in my ear.  I giggled and said thanks.  As we walked down the stairs there was a full house. I didn't like crowds and stayed close to Malfoy. Somehow Vaden was at the party and Draco had all claws out as was mad as hell. We stayed away from him till the party ended. As he was exiting he told me I looked hot.

Katie ran up to me as we walked to our rooms and pulled me and Eric into the restroom. " what is going on sis?" Eric and I asked. Katie ignored us and took my temperature. She showed Eric and he said that I was sick. I told him that I would feel better in the morning since tomorrow was school and there was a quidditch match between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. I went to Draco's room and told him the news. He didn't care about him getting sick from me and took me into an embrace. I rest my head on his chest for a while till he told me that it was getting late. We fell asleep and waited for the morning.

/////The next morning//////

I finally woke up and I felt a little better. I actually started stretching and ended up on top of Draco who was still sleeping. I giggled softly and rubbed noses with him. I tried to get him to wake up but it was pointless. I got off him, went into my lion and roared very loudly. Eric and Katie both ran into room like something was wrong and Draco woke up startled. when I saw that he was up I greeted him with a lick on the face. he stared at me while glaring knowing he didn't want to be woken up. I was still purring on him till he smiled as we both got up and I went back to human.

We all got on our robes and went back to school. I was very excited for the match. We took our seats and i waved to the gang except for Hermione. I didn't really like her that much anymore. The game started and it was Cho Chang and Harry who were the seekers. There were only a few dementors which was good. We soon found out that Alyssa's mom died and we were all sad for her. Hermione made a rude remark and I told her to get out and Harry and Alyssa agreed.

Alyssa decided not to go to class and so I took her work to her everyday after class ended. We talked about the break till she asked me something. " Aren't you and Draco dating now?" she asked sternly. I lied and said no but she had proof that we were. She talked about what happen when we talked on the mirror and started yelling at me. " I WOULD NEVER LIE TO YOU SO DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME RIGHT NOW!!" She yelled. She kept yelling till I told her the truth. " Fine yes we are dating." I told her. " Knew it." she said smirking and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and went to my room. I ignored Draco and laid on the bed sighing. Draco soon came in and asked what was wrong. I kept quiet and he got a little impatient. he laid his head on my shoulder and asked me again. I still didn't say a word. He put his head lower to my neck and poked me with his tongue. I giggled a little as he got closer which made me nervous. Out of nowhere he began tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. He told me he would stop if I told him but I couldn't stop laughing.

I finally managed to tell him and he stopped. My breaths were cut short as I hit him on the chest and called him a bastard. He smirked and nibbled on my ear. I tried not to moan and I didn't for once. I got up and into my Pjs and jumped in bed going closer to Draco. " I finished another drawing if you want to see it?" He asked as he grabbed his book and sat me on his lap. He flipped pages till he got to a drawing of us at the party. I looked at him and smiled. " Do you like it?" He asked me. " No, I love it!" I exclaimed. He smirked at me and brought me to him. I fell off his lap and landed on top of him. 

" Really Malfoy?!" I asked him removing hair from my face. He nodded and moved his hand to my head and pulled it closer to him till he was inches away from me. I got nervous as he licked my lip again. I giggled as he kissed me softly. I messed up his hair as he pulled away after biting my lip. I felt my lip. " Ow Draco why do you have to be so dominate with me?" I asked as he chuckled. " Because I have to put my little prey in her place or else she'll thing she's in charge which is not true because daddy's in charge." he said in a baby voice. I rolled my eyes at him and began playing with his hair.

I didn't realize that his hips were slowly rocking back and forth on mine. I pinched him on the hip and told him to cut it out. He chuckled and rolled me to the side and petted me till I fell asleep.