( Year 4 Goblet of Fire) Boarding the Train

Once I woke up I could still feel my leg hurting badly. I told Draco and he told me to take it easy and hang on to him if I needed too. I gave him a hug knocking him down on the mattress on accident. " I love you Drakey poo" I said cuddling his stomach. " I love you too but don't call me that ok?" He said rubbing my head. " Ok dada." I said acting like a baby. He tilted my chin up and nuzzled my nose. " That's better" He said and I got off of him and pretended to fall back asleep and I actually did. I was still really tired. " Kitten time to get up or we'll miss the train." He said gently shaking me. I didn't move and snuggled deeper in the covers. He tried tickling my sides and I slapped his face on accident. " Ow! Kitten!" He said and tickled me til I woke backup and held onto Draco's waist complaining. " Dracooo" I said whining and pouting. He looked down at me and smirked. " Well come on and don't slap me again." He said sternly. " I'm sorry dada" I said. He picked me up and sat me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek. I then got out of bed and got ready to go back to school. Draco just watched me put on the house skirt and my tie and when I turned around I told him to come on.

He rolled his eyes and got ready too. On his way to the restroom he smacked me on the butt and told me to move. I pouted again but he removed that with a small kiss. I giggled at him and put on my robe. " Well I'm done." I told him knowing that he was nowhere near getting done. he rolled his eyes and went into the restroom. He came out and was already dressed. I rolled my eyes at him and we met everyone downstairs. I said goodbye to Lucious first and he gave me a small smile. Narcissa took me into a hug and twirled me around. " Where did you get those beautiful curves." She said and I smiled and went pink slightly. " Mother don't embarrass her and please don't embarrass me." he said. " It's fine Draco." I said and kissed his cheek. " Shall we." He said motioning to the flu powder. I nodded and we both stepped in. The green flames came in and we were at the train station 9 and 3 quarters. We quickly got on the train and met Alyssa who was linking arms with Neville. We all said hello and Draco and I sat next to Blaise, Vaden and Eric. I got the window seat and had a little trouble sitting because of my leg. Draco helped me and I got down safely. Draco told the two boys (Excluding Vaden) what had happen and they were glad I was ok. I rested my head on his shoulder and just stayed there.

Vaden got jealous when Draco kissed my head. " Bad Malfoy" I said to him and sat up straight. Vaden chuckled but saved himself with a cough. I giggled and Draco put his hand on my leg. " He is so  dead." He said to me. I tapped him on the nose and Blaise and Eric laughed a tad. " Ugh!, why are you so difficult kitten?" he asked me and I just shrugged. " Just lucky I guess." I said and smiled at him. I look around the booth and everyone had truly changed. I guess puberty was good to them. Well except Pansy. She still looks like a pug. She came to our booth and started flirting with all the boys. I held Draco's hand to try and get her away but she didn't move. " Nice try kitty" She said in a mocking tone. Ok if she wants it I'm going to give it to her. I tapped on Draco's shoulder and it got his attention. He turned to face me and I slammed my lips on his and snogged him right in front of Pansy. She went down in tears and ran away. I pulled away to Draco smirking and I hugged him. " My Draco" I said and tapped him on the nose. " Yup" He said and rest his head on top of mine. "I love her" he whispered to the boys and Eric and Blaise nodded. Vaden just pouted and kept his mouth shut. I rose back up and looked to Blaise. " So Blaise how was your sumMER!" As I was about to finish Draco jabbed me in the side and I shrieked. " Okay that's it Vaden we're switching spots." I said and traded seats with him. " Is he going to hurt me?" Vaden asked. I shrugged while Draco looked his best to be intimidating.

" I will if you send anything to Galina again like will you Slytherin bed with me and all." He said and got annoyed. They began arguing and we all rolled our eyes. " Girls, your both pretty now can you stop fighting and get along with each other." I said and motioned for them to get closer. They rolled their eyes and I smiled. " When we get to school you're in so trouble for doing this to me." Draco said to me and I blew him a kiss. He rolled his eyes at me and whispered something to Eric. I noticed that his tie wasn't correct so I took my wand and did a spell to fix it. Draco looked down to see his tie go out and then placed correctly. " Your tie was incorrect so I fixed it." I told him. He gave me a small smile and said thanks. " your welcome." I said to him and Blaise was chuckling softly. " You don't know how to tie a tie and she does now that's sad Draco." Eric said and Blaise nodded. Vaden kept quiet because he also didn't know how to tie one either. We all kept talking til we saw the castle. We all got off and Eric helped me up. " Eric don't help her on this. This is her punishment for sitting me next to Vaden. Walk to me." He said. " On your own." He added. I rolled my eyes and tried not to fall and hurt myself more. I tripped near the end and Draco caught me. " So now you know not to do that to me again." he said and I nodded. " Good girl." He said and kissed my temple. We walked together the rest of the way and my leg felt better. This is going to be an awesome year, I can just feel it!!