Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

(Draco's POV)

I woke up early and looked at Galina sleeping peacefully in my arms. Then I realized it was January 4th which is her birthday. I got up and started decorating the room with ribbon and a banner that has Happy Birthday Kitten on it. A piece of ribbon fell on Galina's nose and she let out an adorable sneeze. I chuckled a little too loud and she started to stir. I put her gifts on the table and smiled. Damn I hope she likes them. "Okay anything else?" I whispered to myself. A  light bulb went off and I walked over to Galina who was still sleeping and cuddling my blanket and gently  got on top of her. I went down to her ear and started to nibble on her ear lobe. She began stirring and groaning and trying to shake me off. I go down to her neck and start slowly licking it. "Mhmmm Malfoy stoooop" I heard her groan and I smiled. "Kitten, come on time to get up." I whispered. She began whining and gave me puppy eyes. "Come on" I cooed and tickled her under her chin. She groaned and pushed my hand away.

"No I want to stay in bed more." she whined and I smirked. " Okay we have sex here then" I joked with her and she had no idea. " Okay......WAIT WHAT!" she exclaimed shocked. I laughed and caressed her face. " I'm just playing with u sweetie" I  cooed and calmed her down. As soon as she calmed down completely, I gave her a passionate kiss and trapped her under my arms. I wrapped her legs around my waist and deepened the kiss. One of my hands slid down to her ass and I gave it a small squeeze. "mew!" Kitten jumped a little and I chuckled a tad. I ended the kiss and I heard Galina whine just a tad. I smile at her under me and she strokes my cheek with her thumb. I gave her a lick on her nose and watched her turn deep red and hide under my blanket." Dracooo." she whined and I pulled the blanket down and smirked. " Yes baby girl." I said and pressed my nose against hers which made her smile but blush more. " Can u get off me?" she asked with a kiss on my cheek and I nodded and let her up. Once she saw the room her jaw was all the way down to her stomach. ''Draco did.. did you?" she tried and ask me and I wrapped my arms around her from behind and smiled into her neck. "Happy birthday kitten." I told her and kissed her neck.  Since she was still looking around I decided to just have fun with her neck. I started at her jaw and began kissing and licking and nibbling all over it. Galina giggled a few times but was mostly moaning softly.

Kitten finally turned around and I slammed my lips on hers. She threw herself on me and i fell backwards on the bed. " Kitten." i cooed and caressed her face. She looked into my eyes and started to play with my hair. Oh my merlin she will never stop playing with my hair. i chuckled at her and took her hands in mine. I gave them both a kiss and then tangled my fingers in her hair. Galina smiled at me and then turned around and stretched on top of me. I laid down with her back on me and I placed a kiss on the side of her head. " Sooo, what does the birthday girl want to do today?" I cooed and nuzzled her ear. She let out a giggle and looked at me with a slightly red face. It is so easy to make her blush and also quite fun. I chuckled to myself and she rubbed my hand with her thumb. " I want to arrange a cuddle hour for us." she replied and I gave her a confused look. What does that mean? Cuddle hour? " So you want us to cuddle for a hour?" I asked and she kissed my hand. " Kinda, I want to save a hour in the day where we just cuddle, talk, kiss, just have that 1 or 2 hours to ourselves." Galina explained.

Ohh, now I get it. I smile at her and then give her that smirk I do that always makes her blush and giggle. I raise my eyebrows in a flirty way and she turns deep red and hides her face in my shirt. I began to pet her head softly but a tad firm and kitten begins purring. I pick her up bridal style and carry her out to the common room and lay her on the couch. I give her a kiss and I receive a lick on my lips and also a kiss. I turn slightly pink and press my nose against hers. Eric, Blaise and others come out of their dorms and wished Galina happy birthday as well. Eric threw her over his shoulder and ran around the room with her. " AHhhhhhhh Ericcc let me gooo!!!" I heard her whine in between laughs. He placed her down softly and gave her a quick peck on the lips and a strong and warm hug. " Grrrrr love you lil sis and happy birthday you stinker." he told her. She let out an adorable laugh and messed up his hair. " Love you too jerk face." she replied. We all spent the rest of the day together walking around the school and the lake just talking, teasing, me kissing kitten every 5 seconds and Eric, Blaise and I messing around with my baby girl.

We got back with Galina riding on my back with sleepy eyes. I needed her awake so I could watch her open the gifts I got her also the little "cake" I made for her. It wasn't actually a cake but it is one of her favorite treats I make.  I placed her on her feet and lifted her sleepy face to meet mine. " Kitten, you need to be awake for us to open your gifts and to eat your birthday cake." I told her and she yawned. " Can we please do everything in the morning, I am so tired and I can't keep my eyes open for much longer." She pleaded and I sighed sadly. " Okay fine, but tomorrow we are definitely doing this in the morning." I stated and she nodded and rest her eyes. I chuckled at the site of her so tired and carried her to bed. " Babe, what about your shower?" I asked, remembering that she didn't shower in the morning. " I'll do it in the morning with you okay now let me sleep." Kitten whined and I laughed and tucked us in. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her temple. " Goodnight baby girl, happy birthday." I whispered and fell asleep with her.