Dragon Trouble and the forest

Yay! Im back at Hogwarts. It was late at night when I got there. I saw 3 kids running. I ran in lion form and stoped them. When I saw who they were I changed back and hugged all of them

 When I saw who they were I changed back and hugged all of them

"Hi, I've missed all of you guys." I said happily." "You scared us!" Harry, Ron and Hermione said in unison. I looked down." We're on our way to see Hagrid." "Come with us." Hermione said. I nodded and we all went to see him. " How does Hermione know?" I asked Ron. "Harry told her" Ron said. I slapped Harry on the back of the head."Owww." Harry complained. "Harry, no one else can know about me." He agreed and the 4 of us reached the door. Right before we knocked someone else came to us. It was Alyssa.

We all waved and knocked on the door quietly

We all waved and knocked on the door quietly. We were not supposed to be out this late. Hagrid let all of in. When we all sat down. Hagrid showed us an egg. Harry looked at it weirdly. "Umm Hagrid what exactly is that." He asked. Ron looked at it in amusement. Hagrid said he won the egg. Then the egg started to shake. A little Dragon popped out.

Hermione looked in surprised." Is that a..." She started to say. "A dragon?" All of us nodded in amusement. "Not just any Dragon." "A Norwegian norback." Ron and I said in unison. The dragon went to Hagrid."hello Norbert." "He knows his mommy." We giggled. Norbert backed up amd accidentally put fire on Hagrids beard. Hagrid then looked outside." Who's that?" He asked. We all looked and I said"Malfoy!" Hagrid looked defeated."Oh dear." Hagrid said.

Next thing you know we're in McGonagall's office. Malfoy's there smirking.

I wasn't paying attention to McGonagall because I was too busy glaring at Malfoy

I wasn't paying attention to McGonagall because I was too busy glaring at Malfoy. Then I heard"The six of you Detention!" I snapped my head in shock. Malfoy looked shocked too." Me?" Draco asked." Yes Malfoy you were also out of bed during restricted hours." McGonagall explained. Now all of us were smirking at Malfoy.

Professor filch walked us out of McGonagall's office and to Hagrids for detention. Hagrid lead us into the forbidden forest. Malfoy looked scared. I giggled at him. He looked at me and stuck his tounge at me. I did the same.

Hagrid said  we're looking for unicorn blood."ok." "Harry, Ron,Hermonie and Alyssa come with me. Galina your with Malfoy. I looked at him in shock. "What. Can we get Fang so I'm not alone." I asked. "Come on it not like you don't want to go with me." Draco said. "I will kill you." I snapped at him. "She can do that." The trio said. "Shut up." I said through my teeth. "Alright you can have Fang, but he's a scaredy cat." Hagrid left Draco amd me alone. We started walking. "Wait till my father hears about this. This is servent work." Draco complained.

"If I didn't know better Draco I'd think your scared." I teased while bumping shoulders with him. He glared at me. We continued walking till I stopped Malfoy in his tracks.I pointed to a dead unicorn with something sucking the blood from it. The creature looked and came for us. I transformed and roared at it. Malfoy looked shocked and scared. I quickly changed back,grabbed Draco's arm and we started to run.

Worst Detention ever 😨😨