Christmas, a Surprised Quidditch Practice and interesting days.

Today was Christmas and I was not in the mood to wake up. I felt someone mess up my hair and tried to get me to wake up." Come on sis, it's Christmas." He said as I fluttered my eyes open to see Eric in his Crown PJ's. " Galina get up." He said. I shook my head. " Ok I get it I'll leave you two lovebirds alone." he said as he slowly began to walk away. " wait what do you mean?" I asked. Eric turned around. " I mean when you and Draco were sitting here last night, you fell asleep on him." He explained. I looked to see Draco laying next to me as he started snoring. Eric and I started laughing. He woke up to me giggling and asked what was going on.

Eric explained it and I was still laughing. " Ok and so why were you laughing?" he asked me. " Because you were snoring." I said through laughs. He chuckled to himself as he and I both sat up. I got off the couch and jumped into Eric's arms as he swung me around. " Merry Christmas!" I said when he put me back on my feet." Oh and nice pajamas.'' I said as I giggled to myself. He rolled his eyes and told me to get dressed since I was still in the same clothes from yesterday. I ran upstairs and when I got there I was welcomed by an army of hugs from all the girls. We all wished each other a Merry Christmas as I got into a silver strapless dress with green pumps.

I went back downstairs with Starlight following me which I didn't notice. When I went back to the couch I covered Eric's eyes. " Guess who?" I said in a sing-like voice. " Umm I'll say my sister who is the runt of the family and gets into trouble a lot. So it's Galina." he said. I uncovered his eyes and when he turned around I was glaring at him. " Well I got it right." he said as Draco started laughing as I went over to him with an innocent smile and sat down.   He finished laughing as he looked a little scared. I got closer to him as I then just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly and whispered Merry Christmas. I pulled away as Eric handed me a present. " You look amazing by the way." he said to me. " aww thanks bro." I said back. I opened to gift to find a music box with a pride of lions around a rock that looked familiar. 

When I opened the box it started playing "He Lives In You" my favorite song from the movie Lion King. There were a male lion looking at the stars and I knew exactly what part of the movie this was. There were tears coming from my eyes because when I was younger my brother took me to see Pride Rock which was really big. I looked to him as I took him into a huge hug. " Thank you so much." I said through tears. He pulled away as he cleared the tears from my eyes. " Your welcome." he said with a smile. Draco was rubbing my back as the tears finally dried up. " Ok here you go kitten." Draco said as he handed me his.  " Oh here's yours Eric." I said as I handed him his. He took his as I took mine from Draco.

Draco winked at me before I took the gift. " Ok yeah yeah thanks." I said as I took the gift while blushing my head off. I was about to unwrap it but Starlight jumped on the gift, glaring at me." Oh here you go Starlight." I said as I handed her a small gift. She meowed and took the gift in her teeth. " Oh you're going to love this. Starlight open the gift." I said to Draco.

////Starlight's POV/// What!! the Cat has a Point Of View?!!!

I glared at Galina. Yeah I know I have to open the gift. Ohh I can't wait to see what it is.  I took the ribbon in between my teeth and pulled on it. The ribbon fell right off when next was my favorite part. The Wrapping Paper!!! I used my claws to rip all around the gift without ripping the gift itself. I took off the paper and found a little black box with a white moon in the middle of it. "Hey it's me." I said to Galina who knows how to speak Cat since she is one. She nodded and told me to continue to open the Christmas gift.

 I nudged the top of the box off and searched through the tissue. The next part was not that exciting as I thought it would be. A COLLAR!!! WHAT THE HECK WOULD I NEED A COLLAR FOR? I started to meow my head off as I took the collar in my mouth and went to Galina who still hasn't opened her gift from Draco. I sat down on the table and glared at her." Ok listen this collar is a tradition to all the pets that we have had and we have this collar that they wear to never die. My mom used it, her mom used it on her pet and now I'm giving it to you.''Galina explained.