Classes and Bad Malfoy

Great we have lockhart for class now. I don't trust him for some reason and Alyssa feels the same. We had Professor Sprout for class too and Neville fainted. Draco spilled soil on me and I let out a soft meow. I glared at him and Alyssa started to whisper something in his ear. Draco leaned in to kiss my cheek but I scratched him. I said I was sorry to him but he just grabbed my hand and pulled me to him and he kissed my cheek then. Harry, Hermione and Ron were all glaring and Alyssa was laughing. We all walked out of the class and started to walk to Lock heart's class.

I pulled Alyssa to the side and told her about Voldemort being my dad. She threatened to get Draco over here if I didn't tell her what was going on and she did call him right after I told her that I was going to tell her. Draco asked what was going on and when she told him what I just told her he just said he already knew I was a Riddle. I slapped him hard for calling me that. I told Alyssa that I'll be in class in a minute. I grabbed Draco and told him never to call me that again but he jabbed me in to side and whispered in my ear saying I just did and my eyes were already golden.

 "I'm sorry" he said and I forgave him with a hug as I cuddled into his robes and then  we headed to class. He pulled me to a seat next to him when I was going to sit with Alyssa and then Professor lockhart came and every girl except Alyssa and I were swooning. Draco started to pick on Harry and Alyssa got on him for that I I slapped his arm and told him to leave Harry alone.  He asked me why I was so protective of him and  I didn't answer him. Lockhart had pixies and let them roam the room. Hermione and I stopped them and we high fived. I had training next and guess what. I was on the quidditch team. I was a chaser and Draco was the seeker.

Draco called Hermione a mudblood and Ron said a spell that was called EAT SLUGS. Since his wand was broken the spell went back to him and it was so gross. The team all had new brooms for quidditch but I liked my broom I had since it let me stood up on it and I also trusted my broom more then the broom Draco's father got us. I went up to Draco who was laughing and told him to please stop. I was in tears. When I told him that he quickly stopped and asked if I was ok. I looked at him like I thought he was kidding and just ran away from the scene.

 Harry told Hermione that he'll be back and ran after me and I ended up at the Astronomy tower. He asked me what was wrong and I told him everything. I even told him about my dad and I said I was sorry. Harry walked over to me and told me not to be sorry. He told me about how the three of them( Harry, Hermione and Ron) tried to break me and Draco up. I started to cry again.  " You're right, I shouldn't be friends with him." He nodded and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and my crying slowed down. He pulled away and rested his hand on my shoulder and told me that he was here for me and I smiled. I looked at him in his uniform and gave him another hug.I started to purr and he smiled and hugged me tighter. I looked to see Draco standing at the top of the stairs. I quickly looked away and kept hugging Harry. I then pulled away and told him thanks for everything. He nodded and gently kissed my cheek.

 I laughed and playfully punched him in the arm. He laughed and I walked towards the stairs. I looked to see Draco and he started to apologise to me but I told him not to talk to me ever again. He walked to me and I pulled out my dagger. He stopped in his tracks and I looked at him while crying. Harry walked over to me and whispered in my ear to put the knife away and I did. " Leave her alone Potter" Draco said. " No, How about You leave her. You already broke her heart and she doesn't want to be around you anymore." He said as he looked at me crying again. Draco put his hand on my shoulder and I shivered under his touch. " See, she's scared of what you did to her friends and to her so leave her be." Harry said as I gently put Draco's hand off my shoulder still in tears.

 I walked down the stairs and ran away from him as he kept calling my name. I ran all the way to the common room and into Eric's arms. " What's wrong, what happened sis?" He asked me really worried. I told him it was nothing but he knew something was up. Draco came in and I told him to stay away from me and I ran to my dorm. Eric started questioning him and he tried to explain but Eric wouldn't let him. " If you even thing about breaking my little sister's heart again I will personally rip you to pieces." He said and walked away. I was in my dorm writing to Katie what happened and everyone was asking what was wrong, even Pansy was worried.

 I told her what happened and she said I was way better off without him. I said thank you to her and she asked if we could be friends and I said yes. I was not in the mood to reject any friends. I sent my letter to Katie and all the girls hugged me, trying to comfort me. I then stopped crying and went downstairs to get a drink. Eric quickly got up from the couch and started to hug me tightly and swing me around. I giggled a little and we both got a butterbeer( My favorite!!). We sat on the couch and I cuddled into him and told him I was cold and he didn't push me away. He put his arm around me and I smiled as I stole his body heat. I then put my drink down and went into my lion.

 I started to bounce around and then went to Eric's leg and pulled on his shoe playfully. He then put his drink down and went into his lion. He went into his pouncing position and tackled me. I clawed at him and he let me got up. He walked away from me like he was the best and I then tackled him by surprised. He glared at me playfully and pushed me to the side. He then let out a huge roar, trying to compete with me. I smirked and roared so loud that Eric's butterbeer glass shattered. 

We both went back to human and looked at the broken glass. " Nice job sis." He said sarcastically. " Oh come on, we both know I can roar louder than you." I said. He agreed and we then heard someone clap.We looked to see Draco clapping and telling me good job. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the stairs to my dorm. Eric told me it was 10:55 and I told him goodnight and walked up the stairs. Draco said goodnight kitty to me and I flipped Draco off as I entered my dorm and went to bed. I thought to myself that I would probably never forgive Draco for what he did. I started to cry thinking about it as I fell into a deep sleep. My face all red from crying. Will I ever be back together with Draco or will be forever enemies with him??