Back in the Hospital Wing And Kitten

It was Dawn and the sun was starting to rise. My brother always told me that if the sun's up, I'm up. I just don't choose to get up most of the time. I fluttered my eyes open and tried to sit up but when I did that's when I felt  someone's arm around my waist. I tried again to sit up but I fell right back down into where I started. This reminded me of mud. When your trying to get up a hill and it's all muddy, you keep trying to walk but you always fall down to where you started. I looked up to see who had their arm around me and I saw a smirk on Malfoy's face. He picked me up and sat me back in the middle of him to where my face was facing his. "Hi kitten." He said. I looked confused at him. "Why are you calling me kitten?'' He traced the side of my face as he smirked at me. "Because when you were sleeping, you looked like a little kitten and you were adorable when I was poking your cheek. You tried to move my hand away but all you did was pawed at me and meow like a cute little kitten.''

"I thought you said you weren't going to bother me anymore last night?'' I asked with a small glare. He moved me out of his lap and sat me next to him. "I did leave you alone." He said. I shook my head at him. " Looking and poking me while I'm sleeping is bothering someone." I explained. "I'm sorry Galina, I won't do it again, Okay?" He asked as he put a hand on my shoulder. I just stared at him coldly. "Okay?" He asked again as he rubbed noses with me. I giggled and moved away from him while trying to contain myself from letting Draco seeing me blushing. He noticed and said "I think your name should be smitten kitten since you blush a lot." I gave him a playful push on the shoulder and smiled. "Fine, if your calling me kitten or smitten kitten then I get to call you... um....Meowfoy." I said with a smirk. He laughed softly and gave me a big hug. "Fine, Deal." He said with a smirk.

We both watched the sun rised and when it was high in the sky,I stood up and started to walk. "Where are you going?" Draco asked getting up and standing by me. "Oh I'm going to the hospital wing to check on Alyssa and Harry. Last night was fun, Thanks Malfoy." I said, giving him a hug. " Please call me Draco. I like it when you say it." He said,winking at me. I  gave a small laugh and nodded,walking  to the castle. When I got to the hospital wing Harry was lying in bed and Alyssa was talking to him. She was out of bed. "Hey guys." I said and they both turned to see me. Harry got out of bed and they both came and hugged me. "Hey girl what's up? How was the so called date?" Alyssa asked. "I tell you later, so what happened at the trap door?" I asked both of them.

"It was not Snape who was after the stone, It was Quirrel who was and he had YOU KNOW WHO on the back of his head, it was weird. The Dark lord said your name a couple of times. Do you have any connection to him or anything?" Alyssa said. Harry nodded at when Alyssa mentioned YOU KNOW WHO said my name a couple of times. I shook my head no and we went to the Dining  Hall. Harry went to his table and Alyssa and I went to the Hufflepuff table. 

"So, how was it with Malfoy at the black lake?" She asked eagerly. I laughed. "It wasn't bad actually, we just talked and watched the sun go down." I said "Oh and he kissed me a few times." I added. Alyssa shieked when she heard the kiss part. She asked me if I kissed him back but I said no. "I did sleep with him though.  He layed my head on his chest .When it was nighttime." I said."Awww." She said. I hit her on the arm to get her to shut up. "How are you and Neville doing?" I teased. I knew Alyssa liked him because whenever they see each other, they both blushed. I saw Alyssa cover her face and I smirked at her. "Awwwww." I said, doing the same thing she did to me.  This had been a good 1st year. I like Hogwarts, my brother was right. Can't wait for my 2nd year to start.

Note from Author,

Well we are finally done with year one. I can't wait for year two(Chamber of secrets) to began. I hope you are enjoying my story. Please check out my friend who is also doing this story but it is when she goes to Hogwarts    Her username is ladyalyssabug                                                        

                                                               -Galina( cammyandgalina)