Cuddles and The News

WARNING: Cursing and Sexual Content!!

I was fast asleep in Draco's arms when I felt his arm moved. His hand was on my waist and he moved down to my hip. I smiled at the sight of him sleeping peacfully and ruffled his hair. He opened one eye at me and drew me closer to his face. I felt that Draco's hand wasn't on my hip  anymore so I looked down to see it gently placed on my ass. I tried to move his hand but he firmly grasped it and squeezed it a tad. " Draco, stop it." I told him while giggling. He leaned in and kissed my nose. " Nah, I'm good baby." He replied and I kissed him softly.

I felt him grab my ass again but more firm and I whined. Draco chuckled and turned me so that my back was facing him. I looked behind me at Draco but he put his hands over my eyes. " No looking kitten." He said and turned my head back to forward. I felt his arm bring me closer to his body and that is when he placed his manhood against my pelvis. I tried to move away but his arm held me firmly. " Stop Draco!" I said and squirmed in his arms. He put his mouth close to my ear and breath on it. I giggled as he licked my ear and squirmed a bit more.

 Draco then smirked at me and moved his hand to my breast. " sweetie, are you not wearing a bra?" he asked with lust in his eyes and moved his hand around to feel for a bra. " No, because it was night time." I said and his eyes widen and smirked. " So.." he began and moved his other hand to my shirt and began rolling it up. "Noo!" I screamed softly and put my shirt down. I turned to face Draco and cupped his face. " No sir." I told him and his hand brushed against my boob and groped it. '' Am I doing something wrong love?" He asked me and raised an eyebrow. He smirked again and leaned down to kiss it. I put a finger to his lips and raised his chin to face me.

I nodded at him. " yes you are doing something very wrong." I said and he chuckled. " Like what baby?" Draco asked and I rolled my eyes at him. " Like trying to kiss your girlfriend's breast." I said and cuddled deep into his chest. " Oh come on babe, please" He asked me and pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. I smiled at him and shook my head no and pushed him off of me. I sat up in bed and so did Draco. He hugged me from behind and kissed my neck, nibbling on the skin softly. I sighed and leaned into Draco, letting him kiss me. He tried rolling my shirt up but the door opened and Alyssa can barging in. Draco gave a 'Really, you have to come in now?!' look and Alyssa rolled her eyes.

" Oh my merlin, guys we have news and it is good." She began and I asked her what she was talking about. "So I heard this from Harry, who heard this from Ron, who heard this from Goyle, who heard it from Blaise, who..." She started. " We get it Alyssa, just get to the damn point." I say impatient. Daco looks mad at me and nudges me with his head. " What" i asked and look at him. " No cursing." He says and Alyssa laughes. " And you curse all the time Draco." Alyssa said while I nodded. " Shut the fuck up Alyssa." He said and kissed my cheek. I giggled at Draco and rubbed his leg.

 Alyssa rolled her eyes and told us the rumors. " So the news is that pansy and Vaden made out." she said and my jaw dropped. Draco chuckled. " So the Pug- face finally fond the trash can where she belongs." he said and we all laughed. " did that really happen?" I asked. Draco wrapped his arms around me and licked my cheek. " Who cares, if it did, he can leave you alone so that i can love on you more." he said and rubbed noses with me. " Whoa, what the hell." Alyssa said and walked out the door. " Have fun making love'' Alyssa said out the door and left it opened. 

Eric came in after her with a confused look." Are you two...?" He asked and I shook my head and rolled my eyes. " No Eric, we're not having sex. Don't worry." Draco looked at me and then at Eric. " Good, because if Draco gets you pregnant, I will kill both of you but i would be happy that you had a child that looked like the two of you." he said and Draco hugged him. " So don't get her pregnant or else Draco." He threatened him and I giggled at my brother being so protective. He smiled at me and messed up my hair and left. Draco closed the door and picked me up. I stayed in his arms and gave him a kiss.

 Draco smiled at me and waved his wand at the table and made two butterbeers appear. We both took one and spend the rest of the day at the lake drinking cold butterbeers, It was fun cuddling each other while drinking our favorite drinks. When we got back, Vaden ran into us and had lipstick all over his face and neck. I gave him a questioned look and Draco showed me away from him. " What the heck." I said and Draco pretended to gag. I hit him playfully in the stomach as we made it back to the room. We showered again together with bathing suits on and then cuddled up in bed, sharing a warm butterbeer and then fell asleep.