The Date with Draco and More Cousins

I was fast asleep when I felt Draco shaking me. " I stirred and yawned til I was awake and he gently cupped my face and kissed me. " Kitten, get up." he told me and I asked why. " I want to apologize for last night." He said and I sighed. " I was in the hospital because you had  to fight with Harry." I pouted and he took me in his arms and sighed. His arms rubbed me softly as he started kissing my face, down to my neck. I groaned and pushed him away and got under the covers again. " Okay fine love, We can sleep a bit more." He replied and I smiled and let him under the cover. I went up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Draco smiled and began petting and kissing my head. We slept for a least 2 hours until Draco woke me up by getting on me and blowing in my face. " Galina come on." he said and began kissing my neck. I started giggling and pushed him off and got out of bed. I went to go get ready and so did Draco.

I got into a black short dress and Draco just put on slacks and a white shirt

I got into a black short dress and Draco just put on slacks and a white shirt. As soon as I showed Draco my outfit, he picked me up and twirled me. " Ahh Draco put me down." I told him and he did. My dress almost came up and I did not want that. I put myself in his arms while we shared a nice kiss. As soon as we parted we decide to go on that date he wanted to take me on. We walked all the way outside and at the Lake. I kissed Draco cheek when we arrived and he smirked. " I told you that you would like it." He boasted while feeding me a strawberry. I smiled and gave Draco one too. We watched the sun rise and had a make out session. " So now do you forgive me?" he asked me and I smirked. Draco grabbed his wand and made a rose that he put in my hair. I giggled and nodded. " Yes I do forgive you." I said and he kissed my head. We made our way back to the castle and into the common room when we saw Eric and two boys.

 We made our way back to the castle and into the common room when we saw Eric and two boys

" Hey Draco, hey sis, I want you to meet some people

" Hey Draco, hey sis, I want you to meet some people." Eris said and showed me to the couch. " These are some more of your cousins." he stated and the two boys introduced themselves. " Hey I am Luke and this is Justin." The boy with the black hair said. " They are about your age Galina and I wanted them to stay a bit to see us because they are so far away and we rarely see them." Eric said. I nodded and said hi to them. I did remember them but I was very little so I barely remember. Luke started to tickle me and I shrieked and jumped into Justin's arms. He kissed my head and I meowed. He nuzzled my temple and I purred. We talked for a while til I went to go check on Draco. He was in his room drawing when I came in.  I peered over his shoulder and saw me and him walking hand in hand. " Galina, it is rude to eavesdrop." he said and faced me. I kissed him and messed up his hair.

 He got a tad mad about that and started to chase me. When he caught me, he picked me u over his shoulder and placed me on the bed. I smiled innocently as he cupped me face and snogged me. I smiled and went to get ready for bed but Draco put me in his arms and snogged me more and more til I forgot what I was doing. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me and snogged me again and I gave in. He licked my lip and I let him enter. If I didn't let him, he would do it anyways. He taste like Strawberries and butter beer. We snogged again til I pushed him off me and went to get ready for bed. Draco did as well and we both got ready and in bed. I yawned and cuddled up to Draco. We both fell right asleep, smiling and in each others arms.