Drama, Drama And More Drama

The next couple of weeks has been eventful. Draco kept picking on Harry, calling Ginny his girlfriend and it has been getting on my nerves. Harry and Ron fought over gold that Ron gave Harry and Hermione found some dirt on Mr. Crouch. " Okay I've come down to this." She told us. " Mr. Crouch attacked Viktor or someone else did." She said and Alyssa and I looked at each other. " Well what about what he said about You know who?" Alyssa said and Harry sighed dully. " He's getting stronger" Harry replied and we all got nervous. " So now we have more to deal with, First Viktor's attack and now Voldemort's strength." Harry added and I winced at his name.

The Weasley brothers haven't been getting along so well either. Ron was arguing about blackmail with George and Fred got dragged in on it as well. We had History of magic next and Draco gave me a small wild flower as an apology for picking on Harry again and I smiled and kissed his cheek. Draco smiled and took my hand in his. I shivered at the coldness and he rubbed the top of my hand to warm up. I sat next to him and Alyssa in class and passed him a note.

My father is getting stronger ._.

Draco stared at the note and then at me. " You know who, He who must not be named" I mouthed and he went slightly pale. I whined a tad in fear and Draco rubbed my thigh. I passed the note to Alyssa and she looked at it silently. " fuuuuuccck" she whispered and the professor heard her and warned her about language. We were dismissed and I gripped Draco's hand. " ah ow." he said and I loosened my grip. " sorry." I said softly and he took me into a side hug and kissed my temple. " It'll be okay cutie." he cooed in my ear and I smiled at the nickname and giggled. Alyssa caught up to us and was still uneasy about it. " i know but how is he getting stronger?" She asked and I shrugged. " I don't know and I'm scared. What if he comes to the school?" I said and gripped onto Draco. "ahh kitten stop love." Draco said and took my hand. I looked at him bring it up to his mouth and I thought he was going to kiss it but instead, he gently bit it and I winced a tad. " Ow." I said and he kissed it. " Then stop griping my hand so tight." he stated and I pouted.

I took my hand away from Draco and glared at him.  Draco rolled his eyes and tickled my side. I smacked his chest and he laughed. I walked ahead of him and he quickly stopped laughing and chased after me. " Galina, I'm sorry please don't be mad." he said and I looked at him. He got on one knee and took my hand. " Im sorry. Forgive me?" he said, making people look at us weirdly." Okay okay yes I forgive you now get up. Stop making a scene." I said embarrassed and he chuckled and got up. " asshole." I mumbled under my breath and he chuckled and licked at my calming spot. I suddenly got a weird feeling and I pushed Draco off me. My head spun and I thought I was going to throw up. It spun again even worse and Draco caught me as I passed out

Draco rushed me to the hospital wing and passed Eric in the hall who came as well.

(Draco's POV)

 Madam Poppy Pomfrey came to us and I laid Galina on the bed. " What happened to her?" she asked and Eric was curious too. " She didn't look to good. She had her hand on her head and it looked like she was going to throw up and then she just fell into my arms." I explained and Madam Poppy Pomfrey checked her forehead. " what was on her mind before this happened?" Eric asked and I looked at my girlfriend still knocked out. " Well last thing was how mad she was at me for biting her hand softly and tickling her." I remembered and Eric chuckled. " Yeah, she hates being tickled." He said and I smiled and nodded. " Yeah and before that she was talking about You know who, which is her father believe it or not and was scared of him getting stronger." I added and Madam Poppy Pomfrey was wide eyed. " Excuse me but Professor Dumbledore must hear all this." she said and left.

Eric rubbed her head and I smiled at her lion mark on her arm. Eric saw what I was looking at and he smiled too. " Yup, you are her are truly meant to be together." he told me and I gave it a kiss😘. " It looks a bit faded tho." I said and Eric sighed. " That means she is loosing her love for you." he said and I snapped my head at him. "What?!" I exclaimed and caressed Galina's cheek. " No, no, no kitten, what did I do wrong?🥺💔" I asked and Eric thought. " I think it was she was mad at you. When she wakes back up, hopefully it will be dark again." Eric said and I took a strand of Galina's hair and played with the soft, nicely scented blonde strand.

Madame Poppy Pomfrey came back with Dumbledore and he took a good look at her. " When she wakes up, she will be quite weak... which is what her father wants unfortunately." Dumbledore explained. " Wait WHEN  she wakes up?" I asked and Dumbledore nodded. " I say tomorrow morning she will most likely be awake." he said and I looked at Eric and then at kitten. I sighed and Eric patted me on the back. We let Galina be and went to the common room for a drink. Starlight came down and jumped on the couch with us. She looked for Galina and I picked her up and gave her a pet. Eric left me and the fireplace roared and I saw my mother. " Hi Mother." I said glum and she sighed. " What happen son?" she asked and I sighed and told her about Galina. " It'll be alright Draco, she will be better in the morning." she told me and I nodded and pet Starlight. " Yeah I hope so, I can't sleep without knowing she's okay." I admitted and she smiled. " You truly love her don't you Draco?" My mother asked and I nodded and smiled. " Yeah mother, I really do, she's- she's just the best and I love her and would die for her. I want to be with her every second of my life." I told her and she smiled. " Well then, you should get some rest and don't think too much about Galina." she told me and the fireplace roared and she was gone.

Starlight meowed at me and I looked down at her and kissed her head. " Yeah, I miss her too." I said and went to my room. I got my pj's on after I showered and went to bed wondering if my Kitten will be alright.