The Yule Ball

Today was finally the day of the yule ball and I remembered what Draco told me about him having to take Pansy so I'm with Blaise who is like a brother. I woke up in the girls dorm because I moved back since it would be kinda awkward being with my boyfriend who isn't even taking me as his date. I took a morning shower and Pansy kept bragging about being with Draco." I get to go with Drakey poo to the yule ball and you don't" she teased and I hexed her. She went flying down the stair and I stuck my tongue at her. Draco and the boys were on the couches and saw this. " Damn." Blaise said to Draco and he now remembered that he couldn't take me to the ball.

I walked down the stair and stopped by her. " Next time try and walk down the stair like a lady.'' I told her and she got up. " You little bitch!" She yelled and I put a finger to her. " Noo you're the dog not me." I clarified and walked away with her pissed. I sat next to Blaise and smirked at Pansy who walked away mad. " Nice going feisty" he told me and I giggled and rest my head on his shoulder. Eric sat down next to me and messed up my hair. " Shouldn't you be getting ready" Eric asked  and I groaned. " yeah but not now." I told him and looked at Draco who had Pansy all over his arm. I glared at her and Draco saw. I looked at Blaise and he messed up my hair even more. " hey!" I exclaimed and he chuckled. " meanie." I told him and he hugged me. " Do you have your outfit?" I asked him and he nodded. " Do you?" he asked and I smirked. " Ya and it's awesome." I said and Draco overheard and sighed. " I bet." He told me and I smiled weakly.

" Can you tell me what it is?" Blaise asked and I shook my head. " Nope, it's a surprise." I told him and tapped his nose. He sighed and rolled his eyes and I laughed. " bye Drakey poo." I heard Pansy said and kissed his cheek. She left and I hexed her when she walked up the stairs. She tripped and fell down them again and everyone laughed. Even Draco chuckled. The day passed by and it was time to get ready.  I got off the couch and said goodbye to everyone. Draco tripped me with his leg and I fell on top of him. " Watch where you're walking kitten." He smirked and kissed my nose and gave me a small peck. I smiled and rolled my eyes playfully. I got off him and went to get ready for the yule ball.

(My outfit)

Alyssa got ready too and we all did hair and makeup together

Alyssa got ready too and we all did hair and makeup together. I met Hermione, Ginny and Alyssa and we all walked to the yule ball. Ginny went with Neville and Hermione went with Viktor. Alyssa went with Cedric. Blaise was with Draco, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle. Could Pansy not wear anything sluttier. She wore a black, skin tight dress with her chest all out. When Draco and Blaise saw me, their mouths both dropped. Blaise took my hand and kiss it and I smiled. " You look beautiful." he told me and I turned slightly pink. The ball started and everyone in the Triwizard tournament got to have the first dance. The ball was so fun but I did miss Draco. Alyssa was dancing with Cedric but I knew she just wanted to dance with Neville. Blaise and I danced while Pansy was all over Draco at the punch table. Blaise was actually a good dancer. We stopped and I was out of breath. 

" Do you want a drink?" He asked and I nodded. He held out his arm and I giggled and took it. We both walked over to the punch and Blaise got us both a cup. He pretended to spill some on me and I shrieked and hit his arm playfully. He chuckled and handed me a cup. He again pretended to spill it on me and I tried to get away. I ended up tripping on my dress and fell into him. "Whoah." he said and quickly caught me. Blaise held me tightly while I fixed my dress and then let me stand on my own. " Thanks for catching me." I thanked him and he said no problem. We began talking when I saw something I did not want to see.  I looked over and I see Pansy and Draco kissing. My heart barely dropped and I was about to cry and explode at the same time.

"Tell Draco I'm going to throw up." I said upset and barged out of the room. Blaise ran over to Draco, tapped on his shoulder, and pointed to me leaving. He pushed Pansy off him and started running to find me. I found Alyssa by herself drinking punch and I joined her. I told her what happened with Draco and she told me about Neville. Draco finally found me and I looked away. Alyssa began sipping her punch, watching us. " What the hell?!" he angrily exclaimed, knowing he was talking about Blaise and I. I shrugged but he didn't let it go." You go with Blaise and then start flirting!" Draco was clearly angry so I handed Alyssa my cup and stood up. " Ok, first Blaise is like a brother. Second, at least I didn't bring your worst enemy to the ball and let her hang off you like a Christmas ornament. Third, I'm done with you! Talk to me when you're done being your dad's bloody puppet!" I yelled and walked off with him stunned. Alyssa finished her drink and handed both mine and hers to Draco and left.

Yes, i just dumped Draco and I am very mad and upset right now. Eric came to the common room and found me on the couch eating Hershey kisses Alyssa sent to me to help me feel better. He sat down and I looked at him. I had tears in my eyes and he took me in his arms. I began crying and Eric rocked me softly while petting my head. " Shhh sis it'll be alright." He cooed and kept rocking me til I slowly stopped crying. I told him everything and he kept me in his arms. He kissed Pansy and I was fucking pissed and very sad. I thought he loved me but clearly he didn't and decided to kiss another girl. I got into my pjs and went back to the couch. Blaise came in also and he gave me a hug and petted my head as well. Draco barged in and tried to explained that she kissed him and he had nothing to do with it but I just walked up the stairs to the girls dorm and went to bed single.