A Dream and a Nightmare in One Night??

////////Dream////////

It was very sunny and I was at the Malfoy Manor standing by the lake. I then felt a pair of arms around me and kiss me on the neck. " Hey baby how's our girl going." The man said bending down to kiss my pregnant stomach. " Good." I replied smiling. " she's pretty calm so that means less pain for me." I added as the man stood up and caressed my face with two hands. " well that's good." The man said as he kissed me passionately. When he pulled away he said. " I love you kitten."

/////////End of Dream//////////

I fluttered my eyes open and then gently closed them again. Why was my dream about me being pregnant with Draco? I thought and thought till another dream came to me. Or was it?

/////////Beginning of Nightmare////////

We were back at Malfoy Manor and I saw my father( The Dark lord) pointing his wand at a person on the floor. The person was blurry at first but then it cleared to be Draco again. Draco was being circled by Voldemort and then he bent down to his face. " She will NEVER love you!" he said and stood up and whispered something. " Avada Kedavra!" He said and a green light formed from his wand and struck Draco. He laid there until I realized that he KIllED HIM!!!

//////////End of Nightmare//////////

I shot up in bed literally in tears and look beside me to see Draco gone. I started crying wondering if he was actually dead and hid me face in my knees and cried. The vision was what my boggart was too. I was scared that it might come true and kept crying. Draco however was in the restroom and peered out to see what was happening he ran out of the restroom and right to me. " Galina what's wrong?  What happened?" he started asking rubbing my back. I looked to see who it was but my eyes made it blurry.

" Draco?" I asked and held out my arms as he took them and laid in bed with me. " yes, yes it's me don't worry." he said softly. once I knew it was him I buried my face into his chest and slowly cried.  I stayed there a little too long that his nightshirt was getting wet. He took it off and tilted my head up to meet his face and dried my tears up.

 " I love you Draco! I love you so much no matter what happens! No matter how mad you make me I'll still love you Ok!" I started saying making sure he knew. Draco started brushing his thumbs against my cheeks and smiled. " I know kitten I love you too." He replied before pressing his lips on mine to try and make me feel better. I went in deeper by wrapping my arms around him and pulling him to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and when we pulled away I told him both visions. He smirked at the pregnant one and frowned at the death one. I then told him about my boggart and how I get these visions that come true in the near future. He pulled me into a hug as I cuddled his warm skin. he petted my hair and rocked me trying to calm me down. It worked sooner or later and it made us both happy.

" You do know tomorrow is Valentine's Day so that means I get to spend the whole day and night with you." he exclaimed as I nodded and kissed his shoulder and up to his jawline. He smiled and that went away quickly when he noticed a scratch on my leg. He got a closer look at it and asked me what it was. I told him that when I shot out of bed scared that I guess my leg caught the bedpost and scratched it. He leaned down and placed kisses all over it. I smiled and giggled a few times.

Draco then went up my leg for fun. He got above my knee and was on my thigh. He kept going higher til I stopped him. " Please don't go up." I pleaded and he nodded smirking. he licked at my foot and then reached my lips catching me off guard. I fell on the mattress as Draco started snogging me softly. I smiled and tangled my fingers in his hair. He smiled at this and pressed more of his body against me. I gasped and Draco slipped his tongue in.

He tried finding mine but I kept it away from him. When he finally found it, he invaded my mouth and smirked about it. He pulled away from me leaving me a little dizzy. " Ok now go to bed you worried me enough tonight." he said kissing me one more time before getting off me and laid next to me. I picked up Draco's shirt which was now dry and put it on over my Pjs. I then scooted closer to him and rested my head in his upper stomach. Starlight decided to join me and went to rest near my side.

Draco smiled at the two of us sleeping on him. He petted Starlight who licked his hand and then petted me who took his hand in mine and kissed all over it. I even gave him a few licks and love nibbles which then he took his hand away from me and let me sleep. He told me it was 2 in the morning and I decided to try and get some rest for tomorrow. We snogged for the last and final time before he closed my eyes for me and let me fall into a peaceful slumber.

I was glad Draco was here to keep me company and from crying about him dying right before my eyes. I kissed his stomach since it was the only part I could reach and thanked him for what he did to calm me down. " Your welcome." he said and told me to go to bed or else he wouldn't kiss me again.  I smiled knowing he wouldn't do that and obeyed his rule and fell back asleep without any Dreams or Nightmares. What a relief!!