Easter Time, Detention again and Game on!!

It was getting close to Easter and there was also another quidditch game. This game was the final game and I couldn't wait. I was finally allowed to be in the game. This time I was the seeker because of Draco's arm. He said it was still hurting but I knew he was lying. Neville told me about the lessons on how to get Alyssa to go on a date with him and I shook him with excitement. I had to convince Draco to give him the lessons but he did it. Draco tells me that Merlin gave him the gift of flirting and being the master in the sheets. I laughed and asked him why I decided to date him and he just ruffled my hair and kissed my head.

As Draco was giving Neville lessons on how to be a lady's man I went to find Harry and wish him good luck. When I found him he told me about Buckbeak. I was really sad but I found a way to cheer him up. I messed his hair up while giggling. " Yeah yeah love you too little sis." He said. I glared at him playfully and got ready for the game. I put on my uniform and grabbed my broom. Alyssa high fived me and I went to go find my team.

I got there just in time as we all flew out on the field. I wished Harry good luck and he did the same. I suddenly got an idea and started flying one direction. Harry thought I was going after the snitch and followed. I flew faster and that made him confused. I appeared out of the other side and saw the snitch. I lost Harry and went after it. Harry soon caught up to me and was on my tail. " Come on Harry!" I yelled at him behind me. He rolled his eyes and flew right past me. He looked behind him to find me but I wasn't there. I sat on his broom making sure I didn't get spotted. 

My broom was in my hand as I jumped off Harry's broom and landed in front of him on mine. He looked shocked and just shook his head at me smiling. We were now neck and neck for the snitch but Harry pulled on my broom a little and made me go back a tad. He had his hand out ready for the snitch but my broom got tangled with his and made us go down with me on top of him. We got up and brushed ourselves off. " hey Galina." He said. I looked to him holding the snitch.

I rolled my eyes and pulled him into a hug. " Good job Harry." I said to him. " Thanks sis." he said as he waved goodbye to me after breaking the hug. I did the same and went to meet Draco in the Slytherin locker room. I found him smiling as I changed into some jeans. " Good job out there mini me." He said. I gave him a confused look. He got the hint and showed me my shirt. On the back it said ' Malfoy' on it. I hid my face in his shirt. " Oh my merlin I'm so sorry. I must of grabbed yours instead of mine." I started but he cupped my face and rubbed my cheeks with his thumbs. " Kitten it's fine. It looks cute on you." I looked at it. " yeah no wonder I thought it felt a little big on me." I admitted. He ruffled my hair as I went to congratulate Harry.

I ran into his arms and squeezed the life out of him. " great job Harry." I said as i let go of him. It took him a while to catch himself and I giggled. " Thanks and you do know that the jersey is Draco's." I sighed and responded. " yeah he told me just a few seconds ago. I guess I grabbed his instead of mine but It does work out since it was supposed to be him  but he said his arm still was hurting." I looked at him sternly. " what it does." He said. I shook my head and told Harry he was lying. He nodded. I went to face Draco and crossed my arms. " You know you're lying because your voice goes high." I told him. " Whaaat." He said in a high pitched voice. We all laugh and I told Harry that I had to go.

I mentioned for Draco to come but he didn't move. I walked and then stood behind him. " Come on Draco." I said as I smacked him on the butt. I walked faster as he came up to me. I hid my butt against the wall and waited for him to pass. I whined as he came up to me. He wrapped his arm around me and we started walking. " Aren't those two dating now?" Harry asked. " Yup!" Alyssa yelled from the halls. Everyone looked to see Alyssa but she wasn't there. Draco and I were walking till he stopped me for a second. " hey where are we going?" he asked. " Detention." I replied as he started whining. " Do you have to ruin a good day for me?" He asked. I turned and nodded.