Bath of Kisses

I was sound asleep when I felt something on my ear. I opened an eye to see Draco nibbling on my earlobe. I giggled softly and pet his hair. He looked down at me and went to my neck. Draco left kisses everywhere and I mean every inch of skin on my neck. I made sure he didn't give me any hickeys and he didn't. " Draco what are u doing?" i asked him and he smiled and rubbed noses with me. " It is national kiss day so I am going to keep you in bed and kiss every inch of your body." he said and my eyes widen. " Okay not every part love." he said and I smiled and kissed him. " No kitten, stop being greedy." He said and pushed me away. " I kiss you not the other way around, okay baby girl." Draco told me and I sighed and cuddled his blanket.

He wrapped his arms around me and started kissing my face next. "Dracoo'' I whined and he chuckled and poked my nose with his tongue. I turned deep red and hid my face. His hands went to my waist and tickled me til I uncovered my face. He kissed my lips last and had a full on make out session with me. Draco then went down to my collar bone and it tickled. I stopped him when he was at my chest and he sighed and went to my stomach. " Ahh Draco!" I almost yelled when he used his tongue to go up my stomach. He then just used butterfly kisses on me and I squirmed a lot from his warm touch. " Mew." I said when he went lower than my stomach. " Draco" i warned him and he placed a hard kiss on my thigh. I squirmed more when he continued to kiss my legs and then slid up me to capture my lips. I lean in more and play with his soft hair. I pulled away and brought the blanket and him closer to me.

" Kitten, princess what are you doing?" he asked when I was rubbing all over him. Eric came in and he chuckled at me. " Good morning love birds." he said and I stopped what I was doing and went to hug my brother. He kissed my forehead and messed up my hair. I turned around to see Draco towering over me. I felt helpless as he rested his chin on my head. Draco wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his waist while Eric and Draco talked. I was busy playing with Draco's shirt and unbuttoned his entire shirt. He didn't seen to notice until I placed a kiss on his chest. " Kitten lee riddle!" he said and I looked up at him innocently. " mew" i said and he cupped my face. " You are so naughty baby girl." he told me and I kissed his nose. "Awe" Eric replied and he pointed to Draco's shirt. " Umm Draco she literally stripped you." he said and he gave a confused look and then looked down at me. He was half naked with no shirt and I was cuddling his chest. " Galina!" He stated and I stopped what I was doing and looked at him again. "Baby what is going on with you?" He asked and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my hands in his hair. " Well I can't help it after you littered my body with kisses." I stated and he rolled his eyes.  " you did what?" Eric asked. " So today is National Kiss day so I kept Galina in bed and kissed every inch of her body except the places she would be uncomfortable with" he explained. ' Yeah and it feels weird." I replied

"Well it is getting cold outside so I would keep the kitty inside, under a blanket and with warm love in case she gets cold." Eric told Draco. He nodded and then looked at me running my hands on his stomach, looking at his 6 pack. They both chuckled and Eric leaves. As soon as the door shuts Draco picks me over his shoulder and carries me out of the room. " Mew." I said and he spanked me hard. " OW DRACO!" I said with a tear on my face as he placed me down. He used his wand to put a shirt on and taps me on the nose. " Well next time don't strip me." he told me and I pouted. He lifted my chin and gave me a passionate kiss. We spent the rest of the day with a blanket over us and a butter beer in hand. Draco placed his hand on my upper thigh and I glared at him. He smirked and moved up a tad. "Mew!" I growled and hit his hand. He chucked and kissed my cheek. It was almost dark out so we went back to the room. Draco carried me to the bath tub and ran a really warm bath for me. I got a bathing suit on and so did Draco. we both got in and Draco put bubbles in to torture me.

" I love you meowfoy." I told him and rubbed noses with him. " I love you too baby girl." He stated and I placed my head on his chest and he kissed my head and petted me. I licked at his chest and he smirked at me. " Kitten don't tempt me to make love to you." he said and caressed my face. My face turned pink and I smiled timidly. He pulled me on his lap and kissed my neck. I felt him roam his tongue around too and I giggled at him. I soon got cold and slid down him and laid on top of him in the water.  I mewed at him and he kissed my nose. I felt something on me and I let out a moan. He chuckled and I realized what he did and I glared at him. We got out of the tub and put on fresh pj's. We both got in bed and I cuddled him til I fell asleep.