Second Task (Black Lake)

Today was it! I rushed out of bed and got into warm clothes. I hopped out of bed and ran downstairs and straight to Harry who was walking in the halls. I jumped in his arms and gave him a huge hug. " Ohhh good luck big bro." i said and he chuckled and messed my hair up. '' Thanks lil sissy." He said and hugged me tighter. Fred and George came and sneaked up behind me. " Hey Galina." they both said and I shrieked. I turned around and hit both of them on the chest. " Dont scare me like that." I said and they laughed. " oh sorry Galina." Fred said. " really sorry about that.'' George added. " Won't happen often." They both said chuckling and I rolled my eyes and smiled. Those two jokers, what are you going to do with them.

 Those two jokers, what are you going to do with them

I giggled as they left. I wonder what they were up to today. I shrugged and saw Alyssa and ran up to her. " Hey, you ready for today." I asked and she nodded. " Worried about Harry but Neville said he is going to help him breath underwater or something." she said and I sighed dreamily. " What if we could breath in the water or at least turn into a sea animal. That would be bloody awesome.' I said and Alyssa agreed. We made our way to the black lake and got into the boats that led us to the next part of the tournament.

 We made our way to the black lake and got into the boats that led us to the next part of the tournament

 We looked over and saw Neville and Harry walking together and Harry looked worried. I waved to them and they waved back and got into the boat with us quickly before we left. Harry showed us this green gross grassy thing and Neville explained it was called gillyweed.

Alyssa and I gagged and felt bad for Harry but if that thing will help him in this task then by all mean good luck

Alyssa and I gagged and felt bad for Harry but if that thing will help him in this task then by all mean good luck. We got to the tournament and wished everyone good luck. The task started and what they had to do was go underwater and find their friends and rescue them. It sounded simple but the creatures under that water were absolutely not simple or friendly. They all went into the water and we all cheered. We waited for them to rescue their friends but we were worried about Harry. " Oh my god, I've killed Harry Potter!" Neville said worried. Just at that moment, harry sprung out of the water happy as a clam and we all cheered and saw but Neville. 

Time was almost up and Cedric came up first. We all cheered as they got to the docks. Hermione and Viktor came up next and I guess Viktor had a shark head. Alyssa and I giggled at that and cheered for out friend being saved. Where was Harry though? The two he saved go to the surface but he didn't appear. I gave Alyssa a look and she nodded. This may get us killed or him in trouble but we would do it for our friend. I saw Draco from a distance and he gave me a what are you doing look but I didn't listen. Alyssa and I ran and jumped in the water. Two flashes of lights sprung. " Awe what a cutie." Alyssa's voice said and all I saw was a dolphin. I cocked my head at the dolphin and looked around for Alyssa. "Alyssa!" I called and the dolphin replied. " yeah." it said and I screamed. " You ate Alyssa!!!" I yelled and attacked the talking creature. " Whoah whoah chill. Galina?" the dolphin asked and I nodded. 'you're and otter!!" she yelled and I screamed. " And you're a fucking fish." I yelled and she looked down. " I believe it's a dolphin and they are not fish."

Our new looks;)

Galina

Alyssa

Alyssa

We looked at each other and I remembered what she said. " Did you just call me cute?!" I yelled again and Alyssa's face dropped. "uh oh." she said and I started to chase her around. " Wait we still have to save Harry!" Alyssa said and we started swimming. I zipped passed Alyssa and found Harry being attacked by some small creatures. We got into action and began taking them off Harry. " Take that and that! Lemmi at them!" I said while Alyssa beat some up with her fin. They were all gone and were a tad tired. We heard a spell and Harry shot out of the water, leaving us in the water still.  The creatures came back and I wasn't looking. " Galina look out!" Alyssa warned and I turned around to see the grindylows attack me.

 " Galina look out!" Alyssa warned and I turned around to see the grindylows attack me

I tried to get them off but I was almost blacked out. Alyssa swam quickly and threw us out of that hell place and on the dock. We were back to human and I saw a familiar pair of grey- sliver eyes  and white, blonde hair before I passed out.