The Book, The Chamber Talk and the Plan

I woke up the next morning thinking about yesterday. I can't believe Draco snogged me and WAIT what would my brother thing and Oh no, Alyssa knows and she might tell. AHH I am in so much trouble. I got my uniform on and quickly ran down stairs, hoping Draco wasn't there and he was. He was with Crabbe and Goyle on the couch. He spotted me and started walking to me when I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned to see my brother glaring at Draco who was by my side. " Leave her alone!" Eric stated and pulled me to him. I knew this was not going to end well. Draco walked closer to me making me nervous and Eric more mad. He pushed Draco away when he was caressing my face.

"I said leave my sister alone." Eric warned but Draco didn't listen. He pulled me to him and kissed me in front of everyone and Eric right in front of us. I heard everyone whispering as I pulled away. " What on earth Draco, Eric is going to kill you." I said and just as I said that Draco leaned down to my ear. " Hey, your mine now so I don't care what your brother thinks." I pulled away from him as Eric came up to him. His eyes were golden now and he punched him in the face. I was wide eyed as I watched my brother strike Draco. I had my hand over my mouth as Eric came up to me with his hand raised. I thought he was going to hit me but he pulled me into a hug. " Omg, are you ok, are you hurt." He said as he looked me up and down. I pulled away as Draco came to face Eric.

 He had his hand over his eye. " Damn, all I did was kiss her." he said. He looked at me and I mouthed if he was ok and he nodded. " Yeah, you KISSED her, my sister, so yeah I do have a problem with it after what you did to her." I rolled my eyes and went to Eric. " Listen Eric I've move on and forgave him and I think you should too." I looked at him with baby puppy eyes that I know he couldn't resist and he nodded. " Fine, but if you dare hurt her again I'll give you another knuckle sandwich." I rolled my eyes and hugged my brother tightly. Eric went over to Draco and put his hand on his shoulder. "And if you were going to kiss my sister in front of me, do it more romantic like." Draco nodded and I slapped both of them on the arm. They both laughed as we all went out of the common room and to the Great hall. We were all friends again YAY!!!!

I spotted Alyssa at the table with Hermione and Ron with Harry across from him. I sat down next to Harry as all of them looked at me. " What?" I said. "Is it true you and Malfoy snogged?" Hermione asked. I glared at Alyssa waved at me with a huge smile. Everyone was looking at me and I nodded slowly. " Wait so are you guys dating now?" Harry asked a little disappointed. " Oh Merlin no. I would never date that git if he was the last person on earth." I said and everyone laughed. Ron gave me a high five and Harry patted me on the back. Hermione smiled at me and nodded. "Umm Galina." Alyssa asked. I looked at her and answered. " Yeah." " umm what was your father's first and last name?" UHHH this was a hard one."Tom." I said. " I don't remember his last name." I lied. Alyssa thought for a minute.

///// Alyssa's POV/////

Wait a minute didn't Malfoy say something about Galina's name? I thought and thought until it finally came back to me.

//// Flashback////

"Oh I already knew she was a riddle." Draco said

///// End of Flashback////

Riddle!!! That's her real last name, not Bemoll and so that means her dad's name is Tom Riddle. WAIT that was the name on the journal I found. No wonder he was asking me about her. hmmm.

////Galina's POV/////

Umm is Alyssa ok. We were all looking at her. Ron snapped in her eyes and asked if she was ok and she nodded. Hermione and I exchanged looks and we all went to our next class.

We had Professor McGonagall for class and Eric was in the seat right next to her desk. Draco caught up to me and picked me up and started spinning me. " Ahh! Draco put me down right now!" I said as he put me back on my feet. " you know you could of gotten me into a lot of trouble with that kiss." He nodded. " yeah, I know but I don't care. I want to date you." I rolled my eyes. " I know you do but I'm not ready to get my mark, I'm too nervous." He smiled as he kissed my hand and we both went to class as he pulled me to a seat next to him as Crabbe and Goyle sat behind him like always.

 She started to talk about the lesson til Hermione raised her hand. " Yes Ms. Granger." She said. "Umm excuse me Professor but can you tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?" she asked. McGonagall looked shocked and then explain how the Chamber was meant to kill mudbloods and a man called Salazar Slytherin and how only a heir of Slytherin can open the Chamber. I thought about who the heir could be. People thought Harry was but I didn't believe it. We all walked out the class as Alyssa, Harry, Ron, Hermione and I started to talk about who the heir could be and Ron started to talk bad about the Slytherin house.

 " Ron! Slytherins aren't that bad if you get to know them" I said in a shut up Ron tone but he just didn't get it. They all thought about and started saying that the heir is maybe Malfoy." What!" I said." You think it's Draco?" I asked. " Yeah, I mean who else. He IS  the slytherin prince." Hermione said. Yeah and I'm the princess. No I'm kidding but I am a princess. That is no lie. I thought about it and nodded in agreement. " It might be him but we have to make sure it is true so what's the plan?" I asked them. " Don't worry we have one so what's your plan?" Harry asked me. " I'm going to see if I can get him to tell me more about the Chamber of Secrets." I said.

 We all nodded and went our ways. Let's see if Draco can spill for me. I wonder what Harry's plan is??