Secret Girlfriend and Boyfriend

Today is another quidditch match but this time it is Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Alyssa is the seeker for Hufflepuff and you already know Harry is the seeker for Gryffindor. They said next Slytherin game I get to be in it as the chaser for my team. I can't wait!!

I woke up early thinking about the game with all the Dementors. I wonder if they will still have the game. I looked to see Draco snoring which always makes me giggle. " Let me guess I was snoring. Is that why you're laughing at me? Huh kit-kat?" Draco said waking up as I nodded while still laughing. " I'm sorry it's just really funny." I said resting my head back in his chest. " it's ok baby." he said as he petted me.

 I looked up at him and decided to just ask him already. You know he likes you and I like him back so here goes nothing. " so does this make us Girlfriend and Boyfriend?" he asked right when I was going to. I brought him closer to me and kissed him softly on the lips. " does that answer your question. I told him smiling. " rascal." he called me which I smiled and cuddled him more.

When I pulled away Draco was looking at my left shoulder. " what is it?" I asked him as he showed me the tattoo like lion face placed there. We both were surprised. " I guess you were destined to be with me." Draco smirked as I nodded and pointed to the mistletoe above us that had the little gold touch to it.. " Oh no what would Eric say? Oh no, oh no Oh my god this is bad. I said in panic. "Galina look at me, no look at me." Draco said cupping my face. " shhh everything is fine just wear long sleeves to cover it if you don't want him to see it." Draco said. I thought about it and nodded at him.

" Wait that means we have to keep this a secret for a while though ok." I said firmly as he nodded. I smiled and kissed Draco with passion and I mean a lot.

/////Draco's POV/////

FINALLY!!!! yes I finally got the cat of my dreams. I began kissing her all over as she giggled. Eric might not need to know right now but I will have to tell my parents and Kitten doesn't mind. It certainly took a while to get her but she's worth it. We got out of bed as I swung her around. She went to put on some long sleeves and put some robes on as well.

She reminded me to keep it a secret so no acting like we're together but she didn't say afterwards like when we're alone. Oh well time to eat.

///// Galina's POV/////

We walked side by side as we went to our table. Alyssa was excited about the game and so was I. Pansy kept glaring at me so I flicked her off and kissed Draco's cheek to make her jealous. We took our seats for the game and thing didn't go well. Dementors were everywhere which made Harry lose for his team as Alyssa caught the snitch. I cheered for her but we were both worried about Harry.

Alyssa was being picked on by the twins Fred and George. I guess they were mad at her for something. They then pushed it too far by putting Alyssa's worst fear (Spiders) in her bed. I was so mad I jabbed both of them in the side. Next thing you know Pansy pug face picked on her and I just punched her in the face and went to report to headmaster. I noticed a picture of Alyssa's dad and Dumbledore on his desk and I reported exactly what happened. I told Alyssa about the picture as she went to go ask Dumbledore about it.

I went back to my common room very annoyed and laid down on the bed. Draco said he was looking all over for me after the game and I felt bad and told him that I was sorry. I sat up in bed and went to go put on my PJs because I was tired. Draco pulled me away and into his arms and asked me what was wrong. I told him it was nothing but he didn't looked convinced. So I told him everything and he just hugged me which calmed me down. I looked up to his face and pecked him on the lips and went to go put on PJs.

This time he let me and I was glad to get in my soft clothes. I got under the covers and Draco decided to get ready for bed too. It was already 8:55 at night so he just put on some PJ pants and came out with no shirt on. I couldn't really help but stare and he chuckled. " Like the view love?" he asked. " I do and I always have and will." I said truthfully. He got under the covers with me and placed a kiss right where my mark was. I giggled softly and roamed around his top half of his body. He smirked as I got to his hair because he knew I couldn't resist his soft hair.

" Damn you really have changed over the summer. you're so sexy." I told him as he took my hand out of his hair and pulled out something out of the desk. It was a  silver necklace that said "Kitten" on it. I turned around so that he could put it on me. I faced him and bear hugged him. I actually hugged him a little too strong and ended on top of him. I started blushing crazy and messed up his hair as I got off him.

It was now 9:00 and I was yawning by now. Starlight just slept through the day and was still tired as I heard her yawn. I cuddled up to my boyfriend and started purring again. I'm glad that we're together. Draco was petting me til I fell asleep. When he knew I was sleeping he kissed my head and whispered in my ear. " Love you kitten." " Love you too Meowfoy." I said right back and drifted to a deep sleep purring and smiling the whole time. At least Eric will stop nagging me about my mark. When it's the right time I'll tell him and Alyssa because I know she'll want to know. I wonder how she and Neville end up. I hope they get together they would be so cute.