The Shrinking Shack and the Valentine Surprise

I had a little bit of a hard time waking up because I was too tired. Draco saw that I wasn't going to wake up so he leaned down to my sweet spot and started playing around with it. I started roll from one side to the other as he started sucking lightly while giving me small moans. I had my hand out and was trying to push him away but my hand went nowhere near his chest. I actually went down to his crotch on accident and it made him smirk. " whoa Kitten stop being naughty" He said as when I knew what I was touching My hand flew away from the spot and went red and covered my face.

Draco chuckled lightly and told me it was time to get up. I felt my neck as I opened my eyes. He had place another hickey on my neck and I told him to stop doing that. He said that he liked playing with you as you got up and jumped in Draco's arms smiling. " So I have a surprise for you and I want to take you there ok?" he said and I nodded as he kissed me. We both got dressed and went over to Hogsmeade. " Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't respond so I played around and kicked him slightly. He looked at me and I just smiled.

We finally got to the place and i was a little nervous. " Draco why are we at the Shrinking shack?" I asked a little scared. " I think the question is what is Weasel doing here?" I looked to Ron come towards me and I hugged him. " Well I actually like Weasels." I said and Ron chuckled and smiled at me. " Where's Harry I thought he would be with you?" I asked. Ron came close to my ear and told me that he is using the cloak.

I nodded and stepped inside not knowing that Harry was right beside me. Ron and Draco started to argue and I told Draco to cut it out. " Hey Galina." Harry whispered. I looked beside me to see only the face of the chosen one. I smiled. " Hi what are you doing here?" I asked but Draco walked up to me. Harry didn't hide in time and Draco took off the cloak. When I saw all of Harry I went up to him and hugged him as Draco got him in trouble with Snape. As Snape, Harry and Ron walked away from us I glared at Malfoy.

" really Malfoy that wasn't nice." I said. " But this is." He said as he pulled me into a deep kiss. His arms were around my waist and mine were on his neck. When I pulled away I wasn't that mad at him. " that was better I guess." I said teasing him. " I guess?" he said and pushed me against the wall while snogging me. I smiled because I knew Draco hated being teased that and when hickeys are on his neck. I decided to give him one and he didn't notice at first.

When he did he was really mad at me and told me that we were going back to the room. I agreed as it started to get colder. I cuddled Draco as we walked past Alyssa and Neville having a drink together. I smiled and waved and they both waved back. We were about to go in the room when Draco stopped me. " Ok there's another little surprise in here too so you are going to have to wear this." He held up a green blindfold and I asked where he got it. " Oh Eric got it for me from the playroom." he said and I rolled my eyes.

Draco put the blindfold over my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. His arm was around me to help guide me so that I didn't bump into anyone or anything. As we walked in I felt a light on me. He removed it and the whole room was decorated in red heart lights. On the bed was a small gift and a small bag. I turned to Draco. " What... how?" I started. " you only get one question." he stated. " can I get two if I kiss you." I said and kissed him passionately. I pulled away and Draco said two questions. " Ok so when did you do this and why?" I asked.

Draco smiled at me and kissed my forehead. " so when you were talking to Potter I quickly went back to the room and set everything up and I did this because Valentine's Day is tomorrow but I wanted mine to be today with the person I love but drives me crazy sometimes." He said. I smiled and kissed him again. We sat on the couch as we opened the gifts. One was chocolate covered strawberries and the other one was brownies that his mom made. I quickly took a brownie and it was really good. " Your mom is the best cook ever." I said when Draco told me that his mother made them.

He nodded and whipped some crumbs off my lips. I smiled and whipped the rest off. " Ok open." He said as he fed me a strawberry. " Dang they're are good where'd you get them?" I asked. " Oh mother again." he said. He leaned in to kiss me and grabbed a strawberry without me looking. He pulled away and ate the strawberry in front of me. He was teasing me since I personally love strawberries. I pouted and took another brownie but Draco swiped it out of my hand and ate it. I glared and crawled over to his side of the bed and nuzzled noses with his.

I took a strawberry and a brownie and went back over to my side. as I was crawling over I felt a smack on my butt. " Oww! " I said and faced him. " well hurry up you're so slow." He laughed. I rolled my eyes as we finished the food. " That was really good your mom is an amazing cook. you should start cooking with her." I suggested. " I'll keep that in mind and tell her you liked it a lot." He replied and took some more crumbs off my lips. " Can't take me anywhere I guess." I joked and he chuckled.  " I love you Galina I really do." He said capturing my lips tasting the strawberry and brownie taste.

When he pulled away I cuddled next to him and told him that I was going to get ready for bed. " I love you too Draco Malfoy." I said and took one of Draco's night shirt and put it on. It went down to my knees so all I was wearing was the shirt and underwear. I went out to show Draco the new look and he loved it. " come here you little rascal." He said and I jumped in bed with Draco who was in his sweatpants with no shirt on. I went closer to his bare chest and nuzzled into him. His arm was wrapped around me and kissed my head.

He told me it was getting really late so I obeyed him and got under the covers with him. " Galina next time in the morning don't be a naughty one ok." he said smirking. I touched his chest and gently kissed it which made him smile and ruffle up my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist and fell asleep with him.