the Hospital wing and training

When I woke up I noticed that I was in a different Room. I tried to sit up but someone pressed me down. I look up to see Eric. "what are you doing here?" " To see if your ok, Harry told me what happened." I nodded. Professor McGonagall came in and told me to meet her in her office. I got up, hugged Eric and then went to see Professer McGonagall.

When I got there Alyssa AND Eric were there."Ahh Galina come in." I heard her say. " You two must have some questions on why I sent you hear.We both nodded."Eric was also a student here. He is also an animegas just like you two. He had to be trained by me because he is a rare breed." " So what your saying is we have to be trained. We have to control our powers." Alyssa stated. Professer nodded. "We will train you guys once a week. But you can not tell anyone. Ok?" Eric said. I nodded and McGonagall dismissed us.

I walked down the hall the seemed unfamiliar till.. I walked and bumped into someone." Watch where your going." Someone said I looked up to see Malfoy glaring at me." Someone's in a bad mood." I teased "Oh its you, What the hell are you doing down here?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Are you lost?" He gave me a little smirk. "No." I said defensively."Yes you are, I can tell." "Your eyes give you away very easily." I rolled my eyes at him. He put a hand on my shoulder and started rubbing it and started to move to my lower neck.
"You go right then take 2 lefts and you'll find the common room." After he said that, He went back into the shadows.I felt my heart beating fast. Then I saw a little light come out of my robe.

 Then I saw a little light come out of my robe

I saw a lioness spirit form. Now I remember. When my mom got in a situation, she had little spirits help her whenever. The spirit started to circle me and went in a direction. I followed her to the common room. "Thank you." I whispered and she went back into my robe.I peaked in and the coast was clear. I walked in and sat down. Today was a long day.

I felt something breathe down my neck. A shiver went down my neck to my back. I turned around to see nothing behind me." Great now I'm being haunted." I felt someone sit down next to me and"BOO!" Someone said. "AHHH!" I screamed and looked next to me to see Draco laughing at me. I glared at him and jabbed him in the side but he stopped me. His fingers starts to rub my hand." Nice try. I got you so good." I jerked my hand away.

His eyes stared at me and made me shiver again. He jabbed me in the side and I shrieked. "Aww, that was adorable." He smirked at me. "So I believe my directions were correct?" He asked. " You could say that." I lied. I gave him a huge smirk and rested my hand on my fist. "Well I'm going to go to bed." "Bye." I got up and left him on the couch. When I looked back, Malfoy began running his fingers through his hair. He looked back at me and a small smile came on his face. I looked away and went to sleep.