The Shocking Truth

When I woke up I found that I was in my bed instead of being out on the couch with Draco. Then I remembered something that my brother had said. hmmm, who is my father? Then I remembered last night. Draco and I were on the couch and he was flirting with me and made me moan a little bit. Ughhh! I hate the boy sometimes but also sometimes I like him. I went down stairs, pushing pansy out of the way and going to the couch. Draco was talking to Eric and Eric started laughing. What on earth are they talking about? I went to go sit next to Eric but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down in the middle of them.

" So what are you two talking about?" I asked curious. They both smiled and went down laughing. I rolled my eyes and yawned. " Your still tired?" Draco asked me. I nodded, putting my head down on his shoulder. " She probably had a long night." Eric said and laughed. Draco started to pet me as he smiled at me. " Oh Eric, what were you going to tell me last night? Something about my father?" I asked. Eric looked defeated and came close to my ear.  I lifted my head up so I could listen." I didn't want to freak you out last night but you went to bed before I could finish my sentence. Your father is actually the person that killed our mother and that joined the Death Eaters." He tried to explain. I looked at him scared and shocked. " Your not telling me that the person who killed our mother is MY FATHER!!" 

He slowly nodded. I looked crushed and started to cry a little. " No, it can't be. Voldemort is our Dad?" I asked. Draco looked scared too. Eric went closer to me and started to rub my back. I didn't know what to do now. The Dark Lord, the one who killed my mom, is my dad.  Eric made some type of signal to Draco and at that moment Draco drew me closer to him. " NO!" I said. "Don't you dare get near me. You kissed me without me seeing you and yes you know what I'm talking about." He looked shocked. " Galina, I'm sorry, really sorry ok." he said caressing my face.  I looked at him like I don't believe him but I still had tears rolling down my face. He used his hand to brush away the tears.

He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around me. " Kitten please, I'm sorry." I looked at him and he looked like he WAS sorry. I rested my head on his shoulder and went close to him. When he started to pet me, I started to purr softly and nuzzle into his neck causing him to tickle me. I couldn't stop laughing and also was moving too much that I ended up almost on his lap.

My arms were around his neck as his were around my waist, holding me so that I didn't fall.He sat me back up and I went close to his ear. "I forgive you." I said, making him smile. He hugged me and then kissed my cheek as I giggled a little and everything was back to normal. I was glad and so was my brother. We all relaxed until it was time to get on with the day. Draco and I made up and were back to friends. So I guess this was a happy morning. Lets see how the rest of the day goes. 😁