Blocking the Imperious Curse And Getting Caught

I woke up to Draco's hand on my waist and that's when I called him a ferret. He gently pinched my side and I shrieked. " Draco." I whined. " Stop calling me a ferret kitten." he said and kissed my head firmly. I giggled slightly but stopped after he pinched me again. " oww!" I whined again and he chuckled. " aww my baby kitten doesn't like being pinched does she?" Draco teased. 

 I looked confused at him. " Did you say my baby kitten doesn't like being kissed?" I asked and Draco just smiled at me. " No, I know my kitten loves  that." he replied. " Do I?" I asked him.

Draco shrugged at me and lifted my chin up. " Let's find out shall we?" He asked and leaned in to capture my lips gently with his. I tried to move away at first but I gave in when he tickled me softly. I gave in to him like always and he smirked about that. " smitten kitten." He teased and I kneed him in the crotch hard. He rolled off me and on the other side of the bed. His hand went to his crotch and tried not to make a sound. " Damn! Really Galina." he said and I nodded. " Fuck you Riddle." He sneered at me and I coward away from him.

I went to the other side of the bed while Draco finally got the strength to get up. He grabbed his wand and I hid behind the bed in my lioness. Starlight just woke up and Eric barged in and had a curious look on his face. " Umm what's going on here?" He asked and I walked out from behind the bed and towards Eric. Thank god he came in or else I would have been dead. I went back to human and told Eric the whole story. " you ok Draco?" He asked him and he nodded while holding his wand, pointing it still at me. " Sis you ok?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at the two and grabbed my wand and Starlight followed me out the door.

 I walked all the way to Moody's class which was next and shortly Draco followed. I saw Draco walked in and starlight followed him to sit next to Blaise who was in front of me. I was sad that he didn't want to sit next to me but Alyssa sat down next to me and I smiled just a tad. " What's wrong Galina?" She asked as a tear rolled down my cheek. Draco looked back at me and crossed his arms. I did the same while Blaise and Alyssa looked at each other and asked if they know what's wrong with us.

Soon class started and Moody told us to stand up. He told us that he would use the Imperious curse on us and we had to block it. Starlight grabbed my wand and stood up as well. I rolled my eyes and smiled. Starlight gave me my wand back and ran back to the room. " Malfoy you're first." Moody said and shot the spell at him. He blocked it pretty easy and I smiled at him slightly. "Ruth you're next." He said and shot the spell at Alyssa. She had a hard time blocking it but she finally did it and fell to the ground. Neville came to the rescue and helped her up.

Next was my turn. " Miss Galina you're up." Moody stated, not using my last name and once the spell hit me, I blocked it right away. It felt like when it hit me, it just faded away. " Powerful, Powerful indeed." Moody said. I looked to Draco who was impressed but I could still tell he was mad at me through the slight smile. Moody went to every student and most people did a good job.

Class was soon over and I was really hungry. I went to go eat and then started walking to the room. I wonder if Draco going to break up with me? He was so mad at me and it's all my fault. I love him so fucking much! I don't want to lose him. I walked in the room and leaned against a wall. I found a picture of him in class that I took.

 I found a picture of him in class that I took

He's the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. I started crying a tad when the door opened. I looked to see Draco staring at me. I quickly hid the photo but he snatched it out of my hand. He looked at it then at me. There was a look in his eye that I couldn't tell what he was thinking. I got off the wall and slowly made my way past him. At that point he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. " Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

WARNING: HARD SNOGGING!!

I gulped as he pulled my head close to his face and poked my lip with his tongue. I gulped again as he licked his lips and then mine. " Draco." I said and he smashed his lips on me hard. He wrapped his arms around my body so tight I thought he was part boa constrictor. Draco licked my lips again while slamming me against the wall. I couldn't refuse as he slipped his tongue in and played with my mouth.

I felt his arms find mine and pinned them over my head. Now I was completely helpless as Draco brought his body even closer to me. I whined a tad and it made Draco smile down at me. I looked at him and he took one of his hands off my arms and caressed my face. " Kitten I'm sorry for getting mad at you. I love you and I don't give a damn if you're dating someone else or so fucking pissed at me, I will snog you like this until you realize that you belong to me and me only." Draco said and I smiled.

I put my hands around his neck and played with his hair. " Draco I thought you were going to break up with me. You looked so mad at me and now here we are with you snogging the hell out of me." I said and kissed him. He chuckled as he began snogging me again. His tongue found mine and I giggled. " Damn am I interupting something?" We looked to see Alyssa holding a notebook and with a funny look on her face. Draco released me and  nodded. " Umm yeah you are." He said and I smiled. " What do you want?" he asked Alyssa. " Geez all I wanted to do was give Galina her notebook back because she left it." Alyssa said and I took my book and thanked her.

Alyssa left and I placed my book on the table. " Why does she always come in here when I'm busy snogging you?" Draco said crossed. I laughed at him so crossed and ran my fingers through his hair. He smirked at me and pushed me. I fell down on the bed and Draco towered over me. I took his lips with mine and started to kiss him even more. I snogged him til I got too tired and yawned in his arms. He chuckled at this and put me under the covers and kissed my head goodnight.