Christmas Already, Mistletoe and a Strange Boy

I began stretching and yawning as I struggled to wake up. I was stopped to a pair of arms around me and laid me back down with a serious face on that kind of scared me. "Merry Christmas kitten." Draco said. I wonder if he forgot about me leaving to find that strange boy named Vaden? " Merry Christmas love." I returned yawning again. He smiled and then returned serious. " so where were you last night?" he asked laying next to me. I decided to keep it straight with him and tell the truth.

" umm do you know the new kid named Vaden Aldridge?" I asked. He nodded. " yeah why?" I looked at Draco and cuddled to him but he slowly pushed me away. " Answer me then I'll cuddle you ok?" I nodded and continued. " I don't trust him Draco. There's something off about him." He agreed with me and towered himself over me as a mistletoe formed. I smiled as Draco looked up at it and back down to me.

He slowly leaned down to me but I had already wrapped my arms around his neck and smashed my lips on his. He looked shocked at first but then smirked and went deeper into the kiss. Just like last time he brought my legs up to rub softly against his hips as he brought his hips closer and closer to me. When his member came in contact with me I started moaning again which made him smirk. Next thing you know he's grinding on me making me lose control of my moaning and body.

I flipped Draco over and moved my hips away from him, smiling innocently. " No sir Bad Draco." I said stroking his hair. " Oh come on. Really kitten." He asked tickling my side softly. " Ok fine but daddy loves his little baby kitten." he said which made me get off of his and curl up into a ball blushing my head off. Draco came beside me and started petting me. I smiled and uncurled myself and nuzzled Draco's side. I looked up at him and smiled again. " you do know I'm older than you. My birthday is January 4th and yours is June 5th." I said as he rolled his eyes.

" Whatever but you act way younger which makes me your caretaker." he said cuddling and kissing my neck. I giggled and moved to the other side of the bed. " hey get over here." Draco said. "why?" I asked " Because I said so oh and so I kiss the living daylights out of you." Draco replied smirking. I giggled and replied. " Umm you already did but I'm not a scaredy cat so ok." I went over to Draco first slow and then ran and jumped into his arms with my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

He smiled as I played in his hair and gave him a few kisses. He took my hand and kissed them both before traveling to my lips. He slowly put his lip on mine as I smiled and went deeper. He raised his hips towards me but I jerked mine away giggling at him and telling him no sir.He began snogging me then as he moved my body closer to him making me make a small moan but he noticed it.

///////Draco's POV////////

I smiled at her moaning and traveled down to her soft silky neck. I let out a small noise of pleasure and she got me on that. " Are you moaning Draco?" she asked and I just continued kissing her neck. She giggled and I then moved my hips to meet hers as I sucked another hickey on her. Her moan was a little louder and pushed my head away from hers. She tilted my head to face hers and kissed me slowly. She traveled down to my neck which I chuckled at. I felt Galina's lips on my jaw and then on my neck.

I chuckled again when she started licking me. I was about to push her away but she was leaving a hickey on my  neck. I pushed her away and cupped her face as she climbed off of me. " No kitten stop being bad." I said in a baby voice. She whined at me but I just kissed her and told her to get dressed. She obeyed me and got into her robes. 

While she was gone I got my gift out from the desk.I got her a green and silver ball of yarn. I want to see if it is true that they are addicted to it. I also got her a ring that said 'Draco's kitten' on it. I saw her gift for me and I decided to open it as she got dress. It turned out to be a picture book and it already had a few of me and her together. On the front it said Dralina's pics and I smiled.

When she got out she looked at me and then smiled. "Do you like it?" she asked and I nodded. I gave her mine and she loved it. We both kissed and went outside the common room.

/////Galina's POV//////

I went up to Alyssa and gave her the gift which was a pair of purple panther earrings. She loved them and thanked me. Mine was a lion necklace and it was so cute. We walked together till Vaden came up to me and started flirting with me. I interrupted him and introduced him to Alyssa. They both said hi as Alyssa told me she'll be right back. She went up to Draco and they started talking. Draco then looked really mad as he came up to me. " Hey paws off her ok." Draco said pulling me to him with a lot of force. 

He then whispered I'm sorry to me and kissed my head for being so rough with me. I  forgave him as he went up to Vaden. He smiled and then struck him in the face. Everyone cheered as he ran. Draco looked at me and kiss me with passion. I smiled and walked to Alyssa as we began walking. Draco told me to come here but I didn't as we walked away. I knew that  was going to be in trouble when I got back to the room.

I actually wasn't. Draco just tackled me to the bed and started kissing up and down my neck. Before that he used this laser pointer Alyssa gave him as me and Starlight chased around till I ended up in his lap smiling. He shook his head at me and kissed me goodnight. I promised him that I wouldn't sneak off but he didn't believe me so he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to him as I slept in his arms. This was the best Christmas ever! I can't wait for Christma break!