The Tournament, Draco's new hair and the Injury!

I woke up the next morning so happy. Starlight was just lazy and didn't get my happiness. Draco was excited about the tournament. I got dressed in a cute green dress and waited for Draco to get ready. We went to eat breakfast and waited for Alyssa to get here. She was just as excited as I was and we all went to the tournament. When we got there we decide to go to our tent and it was beautiful.  I pulled Alyssa aside and showed her the candy. I told her the prank and That I got it from Fred and George. " Of course Fred and George. They love pulling pranks." Alyssa said and I nodded. They prank was that when Draco ate the candy, his hair would change color. She was really eager to see the color and I hope it's pink because he hates that color. ( I meant HATES the color pink!)

We walked over to Daco and gave him the candy. " Oh thanks kitten." He said and ate it. He made a weird face and next thing you know his hair changed from platinum blonde to a deep green. Alyssa started laughing and I giggled and ran away from him. I found Eric who just showed up and hid behind his back as Alyssa told him what I did. He looked in the mirror and stomped towards me angry. Eric didn't know what was going on so he moved away from me. " Galina!" Draco said grabbing me by my dress collar. He went closer to my face and this time I was really scared

Eric looked at his hair and asked what the hell happened. Draco was still glaring at me and this time he let go of my collar and captured both of my hands and brought me even closer. " Give me the antidote." He said coldly but I shook my head to scared too give it to him. He deepened his grip on me too much and I made a shriek that was really loud. " Whoa Draco let her go." Eric said and he did. I tossed him the antidote and ran to Eric and into his arms crying from the pain in my wrist. Draco's hair turned to normal and tried coming towards me but I backed away. " Stay away from me Malfoy!" I yelled and ran to my seat crying the whole time. Everyone stared at me running and then all at Draco. " What?" He asked. " You went too far on her. She may be older than you but we treat her as if she was way younger than us. I have never heard her use that shriek so you went too harsh and better apologise to her." Eric said.

They all walked to their seats which were in the ministry box. On the way Draco's parents showed as Draco bragged about his seats to Harry and his friends. Lucious hit him in the gut for saying that and all went to sit down. Alyssa and I were already there and I didn't want to sit next to Draco. I sat Eric down beside me and told him to stay. " You do know that if I sit here this will be your only day not to sit next to Draco. You will have to sit next to him on the train and all." he warned but I took the risks. The game started and it was a blast. Draco was still upset about what he did to me but I didn't care.

When Viktor Krum came out we all cheered very loudly. I could hear Ron screaming his head off since he loves him. I giggled and watched the game with excitement. When it ended we all made our way back to our tents. Next thing you know black smoke and all was in the air and some weird looking mark was in the air. Everyone was screaming and running away. Draco and Eric grabbed my wrist and started running. During the run I fell and scraped my leg badly. Draco lifted me off the ground and into his arms. I held on tightly and he continued to run with the crowd. Next thing you know I'm at the Malfoy manor with Eric and Alyssa. Draco was still holding me and gently put me on the couch.

Alyssa was staring at how big this house was and decided to go home to where it was safe. We all said goodbye as she left. My leg really hurt and I was whimpering. " Shhhh Galina you're fine." Draco cooed while stroking my head. He went down to my leg and checked it out. We heard a loud land and looked to see Lucious in an all black cape. He asked if I was ok but all I did was scream in pain as Draco did a healing spell. " owww Draco that hurts!" I yelled at him. " Sorry." he said quietly. I told Lucious that I was ok and he nodded and went to his office for something. The healing spell was almost done and I was squeezing the life out of Eric's hand. " Ok done kitten." He said and I let go of Eric's hand.

I looked down at my leg and it was fully cleaned up and nothing was there. I stared at it and then looked at Draco and thanked him. I got up but fell into his arms since my leg was still weak. He caught me and looked me in the eyes. " I'm sorry about your wrist." He said and I forgave him. he hugged me tightly and kissed me passionately. We parted away and I cuddled his chest. Eric was happy that we got over our little fight. We saw the flew power fireplace go into green flames and Starlight walked out smiling at me and jumped into my arms. " How on Hogwarts did you learn that?" I asked her and she meowed that I taught her. I cuddled her but she jumped into Draco's arms and started licking him. " hey Starlight that's my boyfriend so get your own." I said and took her back to my arms. We all laughed and sat down.

This summer hasn't been that bad so far but it will get better I just know it!!!