Having Kitten Back

////Draco"s POV/////

I woke up early again and looked beside me. I saw Galina cuddling into my side with her arms wrapped around my side. I began stroking her head and she moved slightly. "Mmmm Draco." She said and rolled closer to me and I smiled and chucked to myself. " Good morning my love." I cooed and she rolled again. " Never say those bad words again." She told me and hit my leg.

I laughed softly and pulled her up to my face. " Kitten wake up." I told her and she opened her eyes. " No" she said to me and nuzzled my cheek. " Ok fine." I said and gently breathed on her cheek and ear so she could hear me. I poked her cheek with my tongue and she squirmed. I licked up her cheek and she giggled. " Cmon kitty it's time to get up." I told her again and she just looked at me.

I took this moment to caress her face and pulled her face to mine. " Kitten if you don't get up we're going to be late for our studying." I said reminding her that we have a herbology test and we need to study. She groaned again and slowly got up from the bed. I followed her and she dropped in my arms. I caught her and looked at her guilty face. " What I wanted to be in my home. She told me and cuddled up to my chest. " And where would that be?'' I asked her. " In your sweet, protective arms." she said while blushing and I awed at her.

 I watched her pick out her clothes and went to the restroom. I heard a baby yawn and looked down at the floor to see Starlight. " I'm glad she's back." I told her and she nodded while rubbing against my leg. She came out of the restroom and jumped on me. I placed her on the floor and kissed her lovingly. Starlight awed and we pulled away so I could get dressed. I came out fully dressed and wrapped my arms around my girlfriend and began walking to the library. 

On the way we saw Eric and Galina ran into his arms as well. " SIS!! Your back yay!!" He said to her and she nodded. " Cmon slow poke." She told me and I rolled my eyes at her. I said hi to Eric as we reached the library. We saw Alyssa wave at us as we walked over and sat down to study. " Hey she's back." Alyssa said. " yeah she is, how's your leg?" I asked her and she pointed to it. It was bandaged but wasn't bleeding anymore. " See kitten this is what happens when you unleash your inner lion." I told her in her ear. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

 I saw Galina get up to find a book that would be useful and Alyssa and I were left to study.

/////Galina's POV/////

I left the two alone and went to find a book. I then heard laughing and peered over to see what was going on. " Hey" Someone said and I jumped. I turned around to see Vaden smiling at me. " Oh hi." I said back and continued looking at Alyssa and Draco. Alyssa went under the table and Draco laid his head back and sighed. " Oh hell No." I whispered and Vaden asked what was wrong. Alyssa came back up and Draco smiled as they leaned in. I marched up there and stood behind Draco. " Did you two kiss yet?" I asked mad at them. " What are you talking about?" Alyssa asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You know what I mean, I saw you two flirting with each other." I said and Draco pulled me on his lap. " Kitten you know perfectly well I would never date a stupid Hufflepuff." He told me and kissed my cheek. I smiled. " The most I would ever do to Malfoy is pat him on the back, other than that I'm scared of him." Alyssa said and Draco smirked. "Ok I believe you." I told Draco and he messed up my hair. " Hey!" I said and he and Alyssa chuckled. We all got up and began walking out the door. " Galina!" Someone said and I looked to see Vaden calling me over. Draco looked too and wrapped his arm around my side and pushed me along. " I'm sorry." I said to him as we all left.

We had a bit of time to ourselves and I was glad to get to the common room. I slapped Draco on the butt and ran to the room and locked it before he could get in. I hid myself in the restroom as he unlocked the door with his wand.

 I hid myself in the restroom as he unlocked the door with his wand

He had a smirk on his face and knocked on the door. " Kitten." He cooed and I didn't answer him. I knew he was going to do something bad to me." Baby open the door." he cooed again and I quickly opened the door and threw myself on Draco and kissed him passionatly.He gave in while smirking and went deeper in my mouth, exploring it and defeating my tonuge with no problem. Draco's arms went to my hips and were right above my butt. My stomach got butterflies as his hands grabbed my ass and pulled me to him. I was shocked a tad and then just let him do it.

I groaned as he shoved his tongue down my throat. I gagged slightly and he chuckled and pulled away from the snogg. " why do you have to be such a hot snogger?'' I asked Draco and he squeezed my ass again. " Draco" I whinned and he smirked at me. " Like I said, It's one of my gifts Merlin gave me." He said and then told me to get ready for bed. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I hopped in bed and kissed Draco on the cheek. " I love you!" I told him and fell asleep.