Breaking Draco

I woke Draco up early to tell him what he owed me since he tugged me and made Harry kiss my lips instead of my cheek. " Morning." he cooed and leaned in for a kiss. I placed a finger to him and he gave me a strange look. " Remember you owe me for making Harry kiss my lips." I reminded him sternly and he sighed. " Yes I remember, so what is it that I owe you?" he asked and I smirked. " You are not allowed to touch, kiss or hold me the entire day until midnight." I told him and his face dropped. " No no no no no Galina, that is impossible!" He remarked and I rubbed his cheek with my thumb. " I can do whatever I want to you, but you can't do anything. That is what you owe me for making Harry..." " Kitten, I get it, i get it, fine." Draco interrupted. I kissed his head and he growled at me with a small glare. " Also if you break and touch, kiss or hold me, that adds another day of nothing so be careful." I added just as he was about to touch my waist. He quickly took his hand back and threw himself on the bed annoyed with everything.

I got dressed smirking at Draco behind me and sat down with Blaise, Eric, Theodore and Pansy. " Damn Draco what's wrong?" Theodore asked and Draco growled again. " Sis, what did you do?'' Eric asked and I whispered what he owed me. " SIS, how could you?!" he exclaimed and I jumped a tad. " See! Someone else agrees with me!" Draco said annoyed and I kissed his cheek. He sighed again and I played with some of his hair. " You smell good." I smiled and he glanced at me. I got a small smile from him and I knew he would break anytime. " Also Galina, We have a party to go to tonight that is for the family. Katie can't make it so bring Draco okay." Eric told me and Draco heard his name and looked at us. " What? I heard my name." he asked and Eric told him about the party. " What should we wear?" Draco asked and Eric shrugged. " Just match your girlfriend. Galina, Katie wanted to give you a dress she picked out." Eric told me and I sighed and giggled. " Oh god, what is it?" i said, hoping it's not over the top. Eric whispered something to Draco and he thought for a second and then nodded. " Okay i think I have an outfit like that and I will at midnight." Draco said and I sighed and placed my head in his lap. Pansy glared at me and I stuck my tongue at her. Blaise chuckled and tried to take my shoe off. " NO!" I screamed while laughing as i tried to get my shoe back from him.

I gave him a hiss and he messed up my hair. " Heyy!" I whined and he grabbed at my nose. " I growled at him and Eric held me back from pouncing on him. Eric pushed me into Draco and he wasn't ready. " Whoah, Eric I was not ready for that." he said catching his breath and making sure not to touch me or let me fall. I wrapped my arms around him and he glared while I smiled. I began purring and kissing his hand.  " Really kitten." He asked and I meowed like a baby. " awe" Eric cooed and scratched behind my ear. I started purring and rolling around like a kitten high on catnip. " Ohhh you should see Galina on catnip." Eric laughed and I meowed at him. He pulled out an album and showed him and me together with me playing with the catnip.

Draco awed at me and asked if there is more catnip. I stared at Draco when he said catnip and Draco looked down at me and chuckled. Starlight came running in and jumped on Draco and gave him big cute eyes asking for some. " I always have some when Galina is acting strange or needs something to play with." Eric said and picked up Starlight and fed her a tiny bit. It was lunch time and I couldn't wait to eat. Eric started tickling me and I fell to the ground. Draco and Eric laughed while Eric helped me up. I slapped Draco in the chest and he quickly stopped laughing and blew me a kiss. I gave him a small hiss and he rolled his eyes smiling. We sat down and the food came quickly and smelled really nice. I purred all over Draco who fed me a piece of his chocolate pie. It was so good, I got myself a huge slice. " damn love." Draco said and I chugged some butterbeer. " What, this is really good." I exclaimed and had another bite.

We got back to the common room late at night and Eric told us to get dressed for the party. Eric handed me the dress Katie wanted me to have and I went to go see what it was. I looked at the clock and it was close to midnight and I knew Draco was excited about that. I got on the dress and it was beautiful. I heard Draco come in the room and I also heard him put on his outfit. I peeked to see him dressed and I walked out in my dress.

 I peeked to see him dressed and I walked out in my dress

Draco glanced at me and his jaw dropped. " Kitten, you look absolutely beautiful." Draco cooed and I saw that his tie matched my dress color. I blushed slightly and he was about to touch my face but he took his hand back and sighed. I giggled and tapped his nose. " To be honest, I thought you would break." I said truly and he nodded. " Yeah, I wanted to badly." he chuckled and I hugged him. We both looked at the clock and it was 1 minute til midnight. Eric came in and looked at us in our matching outfits. " Awe you two look awesome." he cooed and took me into a hug. I nuzzled him and he kissed my head. We went to the party and Eric was right, there were a lot of people. Draco took me in close and he reminded me it was after midnight before I spoke. I smiled, rolled my eyes and cuddled close to him so we wouldn't get lost in a crowd. Draco kept kissing my temple and forehead and I knew he was happy to have his freedom back.

Eric introduced me to some of the other animal royals. Like the tiger queen, panda emperor and others. Draco found Eric and I and handed me a drink. " Since it is Friday night, we can party all night." Draco smirked and I laughed and took a sip of the cocktail. I made a face and Draco laughed and rubbed my head. I handed the drink to him disgusted and he laughed and took a sip. He spitted it right out and made the same face i did. Eric gave us a look and took the drink. " Guys, it's not bad." Eric told us and took a huge sip. Draco and I backed away and just in time. Eric spitted out the whole drink and made the funniest face ever. Draco and I laughed while Eric handed the drink to someone and said it was really good. Eric gave us a disgusted look and we all laughed. It was 3 in the morning and we all went to the common room. We had butterbeer to wash the alcohol of the cocktails out of our mouths. We all got on the couch and I snuggled in between the two of them. 

Draco rubbed his cheek on my cheek and Eric laughed. " Okay Draco, we get it, she's your property." he joked and I blushed. I told Draco what Eric meant and he smirked and gave me a lick. I giggled and Draco continued to give me a bath. " Ahh Eric help." I exclaimed and Eric told Draco to stop for a sec. Draco stopped and I got to breath. Eric smirked at me and I gulped. I turned into my lion to save me from whatever he is thinking but it didn't help me. Eric turned Draco into his white lion and I started running. Draco tackled me and began licking every inch of my face and neck. I tried to roar but all that came out was a meow and a small groan. " Eric I hate you." I whined and Eric picked up his wand. " Love you too little cub." he smirked and turned me into a baby lion cub. Draco gently took me in his mouth and carried me to Eric. " Awe, who is just the cutest cub of the family hmm?" Eric teased and rocked me. "MEW" I tried to be angry but I ended up just adorable. Draco turned back and held me. " Awe baby girl, you are just too cute." Draco cooed at me and I mewed. Eric turned me back and I tackled him on the couch growling. Draco took me off and scratched behind my ear. I calmed down right away and started purring all over him.

I licked his face and he kissed my head. My eyes got heavy and I drifted off to sleep. " Thanks for saving me from her feisty claws." Eric told Draco and he nodded and licked my ear. He carried me to bed and Eric came by the bed to say goodnight. " Night feisty." Eric cooed and kissed my cheek and rubbed my head. " You treat her well." he told Draco who got in bed and took me close. " Thanks, I try." Draco chuckled and Eric laughed and went to bed. Draco kissed my head one last time and fell asleep smiling.