Sunsets and Trust

I quietly started walking away from the castle and towards the Black Lake. Harry, Hermonie and Alyssa were going to the Trap Door to get past Fluffy (the three headed dog) and stop Professor Snape. I wish them good luck and I wish me good luck too. The day at the Library was not so good and I hope he doesn't pull the trick on me today. I wonder how long this is going to take.

I kept walking til I saw Draco skipping rock along the bay. I walked and stand right beside him.  I tapped him on the shoulder and he turn to face me. " Oh, Galina, I didn't hear you. I thought you wouldn't come because I thought you were.... whats that word again?... Right a scaredy cat." I gave him a small glare and My eyes almost reached golden."I really had no choice because my brother has a meeting with the kings from all around the world and I had nothing planned for today so here we are." I said.

 When I said that he picked up my hand and kissed the top of it. I blushed to a bright pink. He noticed and smirked at me. I turned to a deep red." Let's not get any thornes this time. Ok?" I rolled my eyes and sighed. I remembered what happened we first met at the Black lake. I got rose thorns in my hand and Draco help me get them out. "Sure." I said and Draco gave me one more kiss on the hand before letting go of my hand with a smirk after I said that.

We both sat down under a tree and started talking. To be honest, Draco Lucius Malfoy might not be so bad. We kept talking til I saw the sun began to set. Draco followed my eyes to the sun. "Hey, you ok?'' He asked me,putting a hand on my shoulder. His fingers were rubbing up and down my lower neck. " Yea, it's just when my mom died her soul went to the sun and whenever the sun sets I can see her within the sun's rays." I said trying to hold back tears. A tear rolled down my cheek and Draco brushed it away. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. He placed a kiss on my cheek and  started stroking  it. "Are you trying to finished what you started in the library?'' I asked him. He smiled as he kissed my hand again.I blushed to a light pink." Maybe."

I was too shocked and wasn't thinking about pushing him away, instead I went closer to him and laid my head on his shoulder as he stroked my head. A soft purr started to come out of me. " Are you purring?" Draco asked with a smile. I smiled and nodded softly in embarrassment . "It's a lion thing." I said softly. A small chuckle came out of him as he squeezed  me a little. I didn't care what people thought about him. I was beginning to trust him. He wasn't that bad. I stayed in his arms as the sun went all the way down and the stars came out and filled the night sky.

I slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep. Draco noticed before I fell asleep that I was smiling. He gently poked me in the side and made me giggle. When Draco poked me, he made my head fall into his lap.I looked at him and gave a playful glare. He just smirked. " Can you help me up?" I asked him. He nodded and sat me up in the middle of him. He pulled my head to his chest and stroked it. " Try to sleep now, It's pretty late." "Wait what time..." He cut me off. " Shhhh Galina, now go to sleep. I won't bother you. Ok?'' I nodded and went back to sleep. Little did I know that Draco was staring at me with a smile on his face as he petted me. This wasn't such  a bad night after all.😊