The Unexpected Kiss

I stirred and opened my eyes to see Draco smirking at me. I kept my head on his shoulder cause I was still tired and lazy." Comfortable kitten?" he asked with an even bigger smile. I nodded. " I was til you woke me up." I said while yawning. He laughed gently." You know your a very deep sleeper right.'' I looked confused at him. " what do you mean?" I asked. He smiled again. " I mean when you were sleeping you didn't notice or seem to feel me kiss your cheek.''

 I looked at him and then looked at my cheek startled. "I also kissed you on the lips." he said with a smirk. " Wait, what, you did?!" I asked very startled. I got off his shoulder and sat up. He laughed very loud and pat me on the head. " I'm kidding, you woke when I was about to kiss you."😘

I glared at him and scooted closer to the window away from Malfoy. Eric laughed and shoved Draco to me. Draco was just as startled as me. His face was inches away from me and our noses were touching. His arms were placed on each side of my head to keep him from falling on me. I smiled at his face and tapped him on the nose. "Awww, Is malfoy scared of falling on me." I teased and pushed him away from me.

 I looked to Eric and stuck out my tongue. " Nice try." I said to him. I looked to Blaise who was right across from me. " Did Draco really kiss me?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded. As he nodded, Draco wrapped his arm around me and pulled me to a tight embrace. I tried to get out but it was pointless. I layed back on Draco's chest and looked up at him." I hate you." I said. He gently kissed my forehead and went close to my ear. "I love you too" he growled romanticly. I rolled my eyes at that comment and stayed in his arms for the rest of the train ride to School.

When we got there, I was so happy to go. I got out of Draco's arms and went to the Dinning Hall. I sat down next to Harry and Ron and asked where Alyssa was and they shook their heads. Ron told me about almost getting expelled and how they were very lucky. I asked Harry where he was all summer and he said at home and how an elf named Dobby came to see him and how Dobby had Harry's letters. I went next to Harry and gave him a big hug. I leaned to his ear." I'm glad you're alright. I missed you." 

He hugged me tighter and I glance over to see Draco holding his fork but with a fist. I felt uncomfortable and let go of Harry. " I'm going to see if I can find Alyssa." I told them and got up from the table and went towards the door. I stopped  and gave Hermonie a huge hug and went to find Alyssa. I walked in the hallways and finally found her talking to Neville. I went up behind her and scared her. I started to laugh." Really Galina, I was busy talking." she said. " I know, I came to talk to you about what happened to me on the train." Alyssa became interested and I told her what happened.

" Oh my god, He totally has the hots for you." she said happily. I shook my head no but she continued. " I can tell you like him too.'' she said. " What, no I don't." "I do not like Draco." I said to her. " Uh huh, tell that to him because he's right behind you." I looked behind me to see no one there. " I hate you Alyssa." I said with a glare. " I said I don't like him ok." I kept saying. " Oh really, If there's butterflies in your stomach and your knees get weak when you're around him, that mean your in love with him." "Awww, Galina is in love with Malfoy." She said teasing me. I rolled my eyes. "No I'm not, why would I ever date him?" I asked. " well, he isn't hot." she said I smiled at her. " Your right He's not hot, he's sexy."😉 I laughed as Alyssa made a face. " I'm kidding." 

Suddenly Alyssa looked scared. " you do know Draco heard all of that right." I rolled my eyes again. " I'm not falling for that again." I said. After that I felt arms around me again. "You sure about that kitten?" He tried kissing my neck and I jabbed my elbow into his stomach and looked behind me. Draco was right behind me as Alyssa said he would. "Ummm, I think I need to go feed Starlight." I lied and ran away from the two. " What just happened?" Draco asked. " Someone's in love with you." Alyssa responded. Draco smirked as I kept running. " I'll be back.'' He said to Alyssa as he went running after me.

It about to get hot!!!!