The black lake and the Rose

The next day was Saturday. I was so glad. Usually on Saturdays I just go hunting for trouble as Eric calls it. Today should be fun. I just want to get away from Draco for awhile. I woke up at 3 and starlight ( my cat) was up too. I guess she couldn't sleep eather. She jumped in my arms and we slowly walked out of the dorm. We sat down and Starlight started to bounce around the couch. It was so funny. Then she dashed behind my back trying to hide. I looked up to see Draco sit down right next to me. "Why are you here?" I said. " Same as you, Couldn't sleep." I nodded in agreement.

I felt something move from my back to the other side which is Malfoy's side. I looked behind me to see Starlight gone." Are you ok?" Draco asked " Have you seen a small black cat with a white star on her right eye?" Draco gave me a confused look. Then I saw something move up Malfoy's shirt. Draco started to move and see what was up his shirt. " Wait. Don't move please." I grabbed his arm to stop him from moving."Why?" Just as I said that a little head poped out from Dracos right shoulder. He looked scared. I gently picked up the cat, but she wouldn't move." Looks like she likes you". " She want you to pick her up." He gently picked her up.

When this happened. She jumped out of his hand and landed on his lap. She started to purr loudly as she rubbed against him. Then she went to me and jumped on my chest." So what are you doing today?" Draco asked " Nothing much". " Ok meet me at the black lake and have your bathing suit on." He petted starlight whose was now off my chest and jumped on Draco." Bye cutie." He said and walked away to his dorm. I went to go change into my bathing suit.

I went out of the common room and went to the black lake

I went out of the common room and went to the black lake. When I got there I was the only one there. I walked around the lake and saw a deep red rose

I gently touched it and the thorns digged deep into my skin

I gently touched it and the thorns digged deep into my skin." Ow damn it." " Language." Someone said I looked behind me to see Draco walk towards me. He held out his hand and I looked at him weirdly. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrist.

I whimpered at his tight grip. He took out his wand and did a healing spell after he took out the thorns. I tried to move back but he kept pulling me towards him. When my hand was heald, He took my hand to his lips and placed a kiss on where the wound was. "Thanks Malfoy." I said blushing a little. "No problem. Now come on." He said.

He started to get into the lake. I was right behind. I walked slowly into the water. I stopped when the water was up to my ankles. Draco looked at me and motions me to come in." No." "Its freezing." He got out of the water and stood my me with his arms crossed. "Your getting in." He stated. I shook my head. "No I'm not." "Fine" He got closer to me. "Malfoy, what are you doing?" "Your scaring me." I said a little scared. He didn't answer. Instead he picked me up and walked back into the water. ''PUT ME DOWN DRACO MALFOY!!" I yelled at him. After I said that he threw me in the water. He came right next to me. He was laughing at me. I slapped him across the face and crossed my arms. "Dont do that again." "You scared me and the water is really cold." He placed a hand on my shoulder. "You know your adorable when your scared." He said while smirking.

"Just please don't do it again." I pleaded. "Fine." "We should get back for lunch." I agreed with him and we both got out and headed back to the common room. "I had a good time." "Thanks Malfoy." He looked at me. "Same." "Your very entertaining." He smirked while hugging me. We both got dressed and went to lunch. Best Saturday ever.