Dresses, News and Devastated

I finally began to woke up and Alyssa barged in. " Okay, we need to go get dresses for the Yule Ball." she yelled happily. I yawned and slowly got up. Draco left early and I just shrugged and got dressed. I dressed up cozy and went to the dress shop. We met Hermione there and started trying on dresses. There were soo many to chose from that I couldn't pick. I wish Draco was here but I bet he was picking out his suit for the Yule Ball. I finally found this green slytherin Dress and I tried it on. It was sooo beautiful and I knew Draco would love it. Hermione found two dresses and they were cute. A blue one and a pink one. Alyssa found hers and we all payed for them and left. It was getting very cold so we decided to head back to school. I went to the Slytherin common room and saw Blaise, Draco and Eric on the couch and Draco looked upset. " Maybe she will understand.'' Blaise said, trying to comfort him. " NO she won't! She would hate me forever!" He yelled and I sneaked up behind him.  As soon as my hand went to his hair, he looked back and saw me smiling.

" hey whats wrong?" I asked him and he picked me up and sat me on the couch. " I have to tell you something and I don't want to because you will be super mad and upset at me." he told me and I frowned. " Are you... breaking up with me?" I  asked softly and he shook his head. " Babygirl no of course not." he said and took my hand. " The reason I wan't here this morning was because my father came to talk to me. He said that I have to..." He stopped and began tearing up. I caressed his face and gave him a kiss. " I have to take Pansy to the Yule ball instead of you." He said softly. " What!" I said and he kissed my hand. " My mom tried to get him to change his mind but my aunt told him to tell me and he never argues with her." he explained. I started to tear up and he pulled me into an embrace. " Kitten, I'm so sorry but if I don't listen to them, I will most likely be dead." He said  and I nodded crying softly. " But... we are still together right?" I asked and he smiled. " Baby of course. I love you so fucking much.'' He told me and petted my head.

 I snuggled up to him and he sighed in relief. " But when the yule ball comes, I have to go with her so you can go with Blaise okay kitten." he reminded me and I nodded and smiled at Blaise who tickled me under my chin. We sat up and Draco felt really bad for me. " Draco I love you okay, I will always love you no matter what happens." I told him and he smiled and kissed me. " I love you too you little rascal." he said and I giggled. We spent the rest of the day together, holding hands and stealing kisses from each other. It was getting late so we cuddled up in bed together. Draco's hand went to my ass and squeezed it. I gave Draco a look and he smirked at me and squeezed it again. " Draco" I whined and he kissed my nose. " I can't help it babe. I love feeling that big sexy ass of yours." He said and winked at me. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. I began to yawn and Draco knew I was tired. We cuddled closer to each other and I fell asleep on him.

( I know it is short but the next one will be eventful)- Author's note;)