The Next Morning

The day I became a kitten was the worst. I hated being so small and cute.

 I hated being so small and cute

I did learn a lesson though. I needed to stop being so head strong and stubbern to my boyfriend. I woke up and I was still human. Oh thank merlin I'm not a kitten again. I woke Draco up and nuzzled noses with him. He smiled and fluttered his eyes open. I began stroking his hair and he took my hand away from it and kissed it.

I smiled again and laid down beside him. " I've learned my lesson Draco, I'm sorry for being so hard headed on you." I told him and he smiled and kissed my head. " well I'm glad but I do have to say, you do make a cute kitten and I kinda wish you were still one so I could cuddle you to death." He said and I giggled. " please don't turn me into one again." I begged him. He chuckled and nodded. I kissed him softly and we both got dressed. We didn't have to put on our robes since it was the weekend. 

We walked around the castle til Vaden came up to us. Draco tried to shoo him away but he didn't move and began flirting with me again. Draco began tickling me and then took me in his arms. He kissed me right in front of him and he rolled his eyes. Pansy was walking towards us when she saw Draco and I kissing. She began bawling her eyes out and ran away. We pulled away and I smiled and took this time to hug Draco for as long as I can. I began cuddling his shirt and not letting him go.

"Ok come on cuddle bunny." He told me and I laughed at the nickname. We went to go eat when Alyssa came over and started talking about a Yule ball. I wasn't listening but Draco was. I saw that he wasn't paying attention to me so I stole some of his food for fun. He caught me quickly and captured my hands. I giggled as he smirked at me and shook his head at me. " Bad kitten." he told me and kissed me roughly. he pulled away quickly and I whinned. "Oww that hurt." I told Draco and he chuckled and gave me a hug.

After the meal we sat by the black lake and just talked. " I thought I might find you love birds here." Eric said as we looked back to see him. I smiled as he sat dwon next to us. " You two ready for the tournament?" He asked us and we both nodded. I started yawning and rest my head on Draco. " Uh Oh looks like's it's someone's nap time. " Eric told Draco and they both laughed. " I rolled my eyes and cuddled up to Draco. He picked me up and walked with Eric to the room. They put me to bed and talked all night on the couch.