The Train Ride Back and Beginning Summer of Year Three!!

I was so happy for summer. I shot out of bed and packed like crazy. I even did Draco's packing since he was still asleep and snoring. Once they were all packed I got dressed into a cute black dress with a white collar and silver flats. Starlight was still asleep and the funny part was she was sleeping on Draco's head. I grabbed the camera and snapped a shot of it. When I did that Starlight looked at me giggling and I put the camera back in the suitcase.

I almost forgot Draco's drawing book. Starlight grabbed it softly and handed it to me. I looked to see if there were any new additions but there wasn't so I put it in his suitcase. It was almost time to go so I went over to Draco trying to get him up. I even roared in his ear but he wouldn't budge. I was back to human and tried a waking spell. It ended badly. I may have transformed him so that he wouldn't be a lion anymore. Oh boy I'm so dead if that's true. I did the spell that would change you into your lion and waited a few seconds.

It didn't work so I am so screwed. Starlight was scared and had waked Draco up by sticking her tongue in his mouth since he was snoring. " Eww gross Starlight." He said getting the saliva out. We both giggled and I told Draco the time. " Oh merlin's beard we have to go." he said and changed quickly. We grabbed our suitcases and got on the train just in time. We found a booth with Alyssa and Neville and sat down. Starlight had hid in my purse so she popped her head out and jumped in Draco's lap. She started talking to him but he didn't understand. All lions know how to speak cat so this means that he lost his power.

I took Starlight back and sat her by the window. Neville and Alyssa were holding hands so I awed. " Aww are you two together?" I asked and Alyssa nodded. " It's about time." Draco muttered. I giggled and they told us how it happened. I was so happy for them. A hufflepuff and a Gryffindor, not bad. I rested my head on Draco's shoulder and looked out the window. He kissed my head and messed up my hair a little. I was worried about Draco finding out but he couldn't be that  mad. I cuddled him more to try and shake the fear off me.

Draco didn't know yet and thought I was just giving him more affection. He smiled at me cuddling into his upper arm near his shoulder and Alyssa was chanting Dralina. I told her to shut up as we all played would you rather. " Ok Alyssa you're first.  Ask someone." I said and she picked me. " Ok Galina would you rather get freaky with Vaden or Draco?" She asked. I looked shocked at her. " Oh my merlin Draco!" I said. " I would never get freaky with that prick Vaden." I added. " Wow ok then geez." Alyssa said not ready for me to almost yell at her. Draco petted my head while smirking and looking at me with lust and I finally calmed down.

" Ok my turn.' I said. I looked around the room and picked Alyssa. I was going to get her back by making her blush. " Ok Alyssa, Would you fuck Neville if you had the chance." I smirked as she and Neville both got red quickly. She looked at me slightly and nodded when Neville wasn't looking. I smirked and so did Draco. Alyssa was next again and asked Draco. " Ok Draco would you rather fuck a pug or a kitten." She said and I knew exactly what she meant. She was saying that Pansy was the pug and I was the kitten since it's my nickname. " Umm I would rather fuck a kitten!" He said almost yelling at her like I did. " I would maybe fuck her more than once." I was red as can be and looked away biting my lip. No one said a word then and sooner or later we were back in London.

We said goodbye to each other and Draco and I flew powdered ourselves to Lion Manor. Eric and Katie welcomed us back and I hugged them both tightly. I then went to get stuff to eat and drink and took them to my room. Draco whispered that he was going to steal my drink but I threatened him with one of my daggers. I sat down on the couch and realized that Draco wasn't following me. I saw that the door to the playroom was open and timidly walked in. It was all in red and bright yellow lights and had red silk curtains around the room. I saw Draco and Eric talking with butterbeer and fixing the place. " Umm what's going on?" I asked. " We decided that this summer we would fix up this place to make it nice again." Eric said and put some fluffy looking handcuffs on a hook.

I walked to them both and stole Draco's drink and took a sip. " Okay umm well I'm going back to my room and getting away from the two crazy people." I said and started walking. Eric held me by my collar and told me to help and give Draco his drink back. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I gave Draco his drink back after I had one more sip and decided to help out. Draco petted my head and smiled. " Good girl." He said and I growled at him. They both chuckled and went into a small room. It was filled with sex outfits in all shapes and colors. I put the outfits in color order and then went back to see what the boy were doing. As I walked in I heard a whip crack and I jumped. I saw Draco holding it and Eric was showing him how to do it. He was about to do it again but I took the whip away from him. As I did that my hand got burned and I dropped it.

Draco took my hand and did a healing spell and then kissed it. " I told you that you can't touch anything in here or else you'll get burned." He said. I sighed and nodded not to touch anything. Well except the outfits because they were for girls to wear. I told the boys that I was leaving and went back to my room and talked to Alyssa on the mirror. She told me about Neville being a pureblood and I was surprised. We talked about her coming over for the summer and she mentioned the wizard tournament with Viktor Krum showing up. I was excited and so was Draco. We talked until Katie said it was time for dinner. I said goodbye to Alyssa and went to go eat. I pushed Draco and Eric out of the way and got to my seat first. " I win." I said and Draco shoved me out of my seat and on the floor. I turned into my lion but Eric told me to calm down. I obeyed and we all sat down and ate our meal.When we finished we all said goodnight and went to bed.

The next morning Alyssa came over and it was a day before the tournament. We all greeted each other and went to my room and talked for a while. Alyssa noticed that Draco changed over the summer and I agreed. We all talked about the tournament and Draco showed us three tickets. I asked who the third one was for and he said Alyssa. I was confused and Alyssa explained. " Ok so we had a bet and Draco lost very easily." She said. The bet was for Draco to kiss Pansy but he wouldn't do it no matter what. I was glad that Draco didn't kiss Pansy but mad at Alyssa for doing that as a bet. I glared at Alyssa and told her to stay away from Draco. " Whoah, you can have him I don't like Draco." Alyssa said. Draco pulled me closer to him as I kept glaring at her. Starlight glared at her too. She didn't really like Alyssa from the start so this was her chance to be mean and not get yelled at. Draco picked up Starlight too and comforted us both. Alyssa got scared and asked if I was ok. I nodded and didn't glare anymore but Starlight continued doing her thing.

Alyssa then talked about her being over at the weasley's and it sounded fun. She then thought it was time to go and said her goodbyes. She thanked Draco for the ticket and left for home. Draco asked me what was wrong and I told him. " I thought she was trying to take you away from me." I said pouting and Draco kissed me with passion. " Kitten I'm yours and yours only so don't worry." he said and we went to go play outside. he tried going into his lion but it didn't work. Eric noticed this and asked what was wrong. I explained and Draco was a little mad but not a lot. He was glad I told him the truth and said it was no big deal. I nodded sadly and hugged him asking him to forgive me. He did and we ended the night with telling the truth and cuddling. What a perfect night.