The Quidich bet

Today was the Quidich match. It was Gryffindor against slytherin. I was walking to my seat when a hand grabbed my waist and pulled me back. I look to see Draco." Hey!" I complained. "Can I talk to you?" Draco asked. "Sure, what about?" I asked him. "You know the game is Gryfinbore against slytherin right?" He said. I looked confused at him."Yea, why?" I asked.

He gave me that smirk which made me scared a little. " I have another bet for us." I thought about it. "Ok what is it?" I said a little frightened. He always does bets. I wonder if that's the only thing he can do. "If Gryfinbore wins I'll give you a day to not sit by me, ok." I smiled at him. "Ok and what if slytherin wins?" I asked. "If Slytherin wins you have to kiss me." Malfoy said with a huge smirk on his face and he raised his eyebrows at me in a flirty matter.

My smile quickly vanished."What?" I said disturbed. I AM NOT KISSING DRACO MALFOY. That is a huge no for me. He got close to me. I just stared at him."your not going to win." I said to him. Hell yea, that's for sure. There is no way I am kissing Draco. I don't want to get my mark with him. He had a mischief look on his face." Oh really. You always lose, so this should be a piece of cake." He cooed. That is true, I do always lose,but I can't lose this one. I just can't. I rolled my eyes at him and we walked to our seat. Harry better win this game or I am going to lose my cool.

The game began and during the game Harry's broom started acting weird. Oh no, Harry's broom is acting up. This is not good, he might lose the game and then I am going to have to kiss Malfoy. Hermione set Snape's robes on fire, thinking it was him. She looked at me and I gave her thumbs up. This better be a good game. I felt a tab on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Malfoy smiling. " Are you ready to kiss me?" He said with a huge smirk. I was a little scared. No I was not ready to kiss him. What type a question is that. I looked and I pointed to Harry. He looked sick til he had threw up the snitch.

 I turned to Draco." Nice try." I snapped and walked away. That was SO close. I felt Draco grab my wrist. I could tell it was him because I was struggling to get out of his grip. No wonder he was put in Slytherin, he has a viper grip that is no use trying to escape. I looked to face him. He had a shock expression on his face. I smiled at him. "What's wrong, Cat got your tongue?" I teased. I love that joke because I am a cat. A lion to be exact. Instead, Draco let go of my wrist and put his hand out. " Good job Galina, but next time you won't be so lucky." He said with a dangerous smirk on his face. I hesitated for a little and then shook his hand. " What do you mean I won't be so lucky next time?" I asked scared. He just smiled and walked away. Ok now I am just going to be real with you all. Draco can scare you sometimes. I mean I'm scared to see what he has planned for our next bet.