Arrival of Schools, Goblets, and Kittens

( I love this photo so much!!)

" Kitten get up!" I heard Draco say to me as he shook my shoulder. I let out a groan and Draco shook my shoulder again. " Kitten come on baby." He said again. I turned to him and yawned in front of him and then turned around. " Ugh! Kitten stop being hard to get." Draco said and I smiled. I heard him get out of bed and go into the bathroom.

//////Draco's POV//////

I thought about what Galina hated and tried using that to wake her up. I walked in the bathroom to see a bucket with a note on it.

                      Dear Draco,

           If my sis isn't waking up use this on her.

          I always use potions like this on her to get her out of bed.

          Do not worry it is water proof. It will not get anything wet.

                                                    From Eric

I looked in the pail and it looks like water. I shrugged and looked at Galina rolling around in the sheets acting adorable. I picked up the pail and carried it out to her side of the bed. I stepped back and then poured the ''water'' on her.

///////Galina POV//////

I screamed when I felt something on me and then looked at Draco. I saw him with a pail and then looked at me all soaking wet. I started to yell at him when he gave me a look and started to smile and then laugh. I saw him get taller as I looked down at me once more. I had really fluffy paws and orange fur. WHAT THE HELL!  "Oh shit the potion was a kitten transformation." Draco said and started laughing again. I ran over to a mirror and saw a orange tabby kitten in front of me. 

My new look! ( I love my face!!)

Draco went over to me and picked me up

Draco went over to me and picked me up. Oh no! Please don't pick me up and cuddle me! I hate this!" I whined " Look's like your my kitten after all." He said and began kissing my face. I hissed at him and tried to claw his face. There was no mark and I looked down at my paws. I'M CLAWLESS?!! " Oh man I'm a cute useless furball! I started whining and Draco snickered. " Well this's what you get for not getting up." He said to me and I looked at him with my big gray eyes. " aww you're so cute!" Draco said and tried my spot behind my ear that all cats have. I tried to resist it but I failed so bad.

He chuckled at me and kissed me again. " I can't wait to show you to Eric and to the boys. Oh and Alyssa will be dying to see you like this too." Draco smirked and I shook my head. No, No please don't do this. I tried begging like a cat but he didn't get it. He nodded and went to get dressed. I followed him and tried to get him to change me back. I meowed as he went into the restroom. I started to follow him til something black fell on my head. "HEY!" I said and tried to get whatever it was off me.