The Couch Talk and A Beast Awakens

I looked to see if Galina was fast asleep and all I saw was Starlight next to her with her eyes closed. I smiled and walked out of the room. I saw Eric and went to go sit next to him. " Hey Eric, what are you doing up this late?" I asked. " Oh hey Draco. I'm always up." He said and I chuckled. " How's the trouble maker?" he asked and I knew he was talking about Galina. "Good, she's asleep." I said smiling. Eric nodded and handed me a butterbeer. "Thanks." I said and we began talking about the Yule Ball and how Harry got into the tournament. " Oh my merlin, if Galina got into the tournament I would freak." Eric said and I nodded. " Yeah but she would probably win though." I said and he nodded slightly.

////Galina POV////

I slept peacefully and then opened my eyes to see Starlight cuddling my side. I giggled and then felt a unwanted present in the room. A shiver went down my back and Starlight felt it too. She woke up and started sniffing around the bed. She then began growling and hissing. A tall figure rose and stood by the side of the bed. She was pale and had long blackish brown curly hair with a black dress on.

 She was pale and had long blackish brown curly hair with a black dress on

She pulled out her wand and spelled Starlight to fall back asleep. I tried grabbing my wand but she was too quick. The woman cackled and then cast some type of spell on me. I felt dizzy and started changing in and out of my lion. She smirked and then disapeered. My head kept spinning and spinning til I couldn't help but scream. It ringed through the whole room and then I realized it was a roar.

////Draco's POV////

I head a roar from the room and Eric and I were alerted and ran straight to the door. We opened it softly and looked to see what happened.

I saw Galina as a lion, growling and rubbing her face against the bed. She saw us and her eyes looked different.

They looked mad and when she saw us, she started to charge at us for no reason

They looked mad and when she saw us, she started to charge at us for no reason. " DRACO GET BACK!!" Eric said pushing me and saying a spell while pointing his wand at my girlfriend. A chain grabbed her neck and yanked her back from attacking us. " What the hell." We both whispered to each other.

We both stood up and walked slowly to her. She jumped at us again but she didn't get far. Her claws were super sharp and when she roared at us her teeth were really sharp-looking.

 Her claws were super sharp and when she roared at us her teeth were really sharp-looking

" Damn what's gotten into her." I asked Eric and he shook his head. " There is no way this is normal. Galina would never do this, no matter how angry she was at us." Eric stated. I looked to see Starlight with a bit of green dust on her and I whiped it off her and charmed her to wake up. She jumped out of the bed quickly and began sniffing and hissing everywhere. Galina saw her and tried attacking her as well. She ran into my arms and hid under my shirt. " Now I know she would never do that." I said, pointing to Starlight in my robes hissing at Galina. " Shh." I told Starlight and she licked me on the chin. I chuckled and stared at Galina.

Eric came over and pat me on the back. " I don't know Draco, she went savage all of a sudden." He told me and walked out of the room. I looked to Starlight. " Starlight, what happen to her? Why is she acting like this savage beast?" I asked her and she just looked at me and then her. She meowed and I sighed and hopped in bed. I looked at my girlfriend one last time and she was fast asleep growling softly.