Sneaking off with Draco to Home

I woke up the next morning in my clothes that I was suppose to wear today and to someone blowing air in my face. I looked at the clock to see that it was 3 in the morning. I looked to see what dumb slytherin thought it was ok to wake me up. I looked to see Draco blowing in my face one more. " Draco what are you doing here this is the girl's dorm?' I asked. Draco answered me by picking me out of my bed with simba and Starlight still in my arms as he walked me downstairs. I found my suitcase right next to his black one as he laid me on the couch. 

" Eric told me that it was best to leave when everyone is still sleeping so we're leaving now oh and your brother is talking to Dumbledore right now so he'll letter us when he's done." Draco explained. I answered with a yawned as he chuckled. He pulled out a hand of some black dust as he came to me.

 Ok listen we'll sleep when we get home so come here." He said as he helped me stand up as I almost dropped Starlight. " Give me Starlight and grab you suitcase, I have mine right here." I nodded and grabbed my green suitcase as he wrapped his arm around me and he dropped the flu powder saying where we wanted to go which is Lion Manor. We both disappeared from Hogwarts as we landed in my living room. Draco smiled as he looked at me sound asleep. "Galina wake up you're home." he said. I was so tired that I didn't respond. He carried me to my room after he put Starlight in her bed. He climb in bed with me as he pulled me close to him. He kissed my forehead as he fell asleep with me.

I woke up to find that it was 2:00 pm. I looked to see Draco snoring as he was also in my bed with his arm around me. I started poking his cheek as he began to wake up. I pretended to still be asleep as I felt him look at me confused. He shrugged his shoulders and went back to bed. I poked him again and this time I got caught. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.  "Stop poking me Kitten." he said still sleeping. " Well stop snoring." I said as he opened his eyes to see me laying down on his chest. He tilted my head up to face him as he nuzzled his nose against mine. " Come on." he said " It's time to get up." he said. I shook my head as I turned into my lioness and pounced on him. He looked up at me as I just laid down on him. " Really kitten let me go." he said.

I looked at him for a second and then began to lick him. " Ahh ok love you too kit." He said as I stopped and got off him and nudged him off the bed. " Ow! Kitten what the heck was that for?" he said as I went back to human and crossed my arms." For saying that to me." I replied. He rolled his eyes as I got out of bed. I helped him to his feet as he pulled me into a kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I still had mine on his chest. He began tickling me on the waist, making me giggle as he deepend to kiss. I tried to push him off which was a bad idea. He pulled away from me as he tickled me nonstop. I told him to stop but I couldn't get it out because of all the laughing.

He finally stop as he wrapped his arm around my waist from behind me. He buried his face in my neck as he kissed me all over. " I love you Kitten." he said as I stopped giggling from him kissing my neck. " I'd love if you would stop torturing me with tickles." I said as I looked at him which was hard since he was behind me. " I will stop tickling you when you're 1000 so that means never." he smirked as he kissed my cheek. Starlight looked at us as she jumped in my arms as Draco and I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. " umm Galina why do you have three fridges?" He asked. "  Oh there's one fridge for each of us so that we don't fight over food." I said as I put Starlight down and went to my fridge which was the middle one. I pressed my finger against the fingerprint scanner. It unlocked as I opened it to see various foods and drinks. Draco and I both took a Butterbeer and I also took some leftover meat.

We made our way to the couch in the TV room as Draco snuggled up to me. " hey wanna watch a movie?" I asked as he smiled and kissed me on the nose. " I'll take that as a yes." I said wiping off my nose. I took my plate of meat as we settled down for the movie. " Hey can I have a piece?'' Draco asked looking at the meat. " You might not like it." I warned as he took a piece and ate it. "It's not bad what is it?" he asked getting a few more pieces. " Umm It's raw zebra." I said as he stared at me with fear. " what we have to eat meat to keep our lion self healthy too." I said as he chuckled." It's not bad.'' Draco replied as he cuddled my nose which made me blush.

I was about to turn away but I remembered my deal I made with Draco so I had to deal with Draco staring at me blush. I also remembered not to bite my lip which wasn't easy but I managed. " Good job remembering our deal." Draco responded as he kissed my cheek as he took another piece of zebra. Soon the movie was over and I was wondering how everything was going with fighting off my dad in the Chamber of Secrets. " Draco." I said looking up at him from his shoulder which I was laying on. " Yeah." he replied. " Do you think everything is going to be alright at school?'' I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Omg Galina yes everything is going to be just fine and maybe next year when we're teen it might be better so stop worrying." he said as he told me to come closer to him. He leaned in and closed the gap between our lips as he snogged me ever so gently. I sat up and went closer to him as I wrapped my arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around my waist as I snogged him back. We snogged for at least a few more hours till I decided to pull away and looked at him while blushing red. " Why can't I just date you secretly?' he asked pressing his forehead against mine. " I don't know I don't want my brother to realize that I have my mark and didn't tell him." I replied. Draco sighed in sadness. " Don't worry I'll tell you when I'm ready to date you and it might not be long.'' I said as he smiled at me while rubbing noses with me. " Besides I rather do this than not date you next year.'' I said cuddling into his chest.

He looked down at me with a smirk. " What snogging me?" He asked lustfully. I started blushing madly and looked up at him caressing my face. " Maybe, you're a pretty hot kisser." I admitted and went back to cuddling him. " Good you might want to start getting use to it." he told me as he carried to to my room as he laid me on the bed. " It's getting late isn't it?'' I asked Draco. He nodded and we both went under the covers as I cuddled up to him. " Please don't snore." I reminded him not looking at him. He laughed and said ok as we both fell asleep. I wonder how Harry and Ron are doing in the Chamber. I looked to see Starlight jump in her bed and fall asleep and I finally did the same.