Dragons and The First Challenge

I felt something crawling on me and I woke up to see Starlight on me with a letter in her mouth. Who would possibly send me a letter at almost 1 in the morning? I opened the note and it was from Harry.

Dear Galina,

I'm sorry that this is really early but I need you to meet me at the courtyard right away!

I really need your help!

           Sincerely, Harry Potter

I looked over to Draco who was cuddling his stuffie and I giggled. I kissed his head and got dressed quickly and ran to the courtyard. " Hey Harry!" I said and waved. He turned around and waved. " Hey Galina, how did you get out alive?'' he asked and I smiled. " oh Draco was still sleeping so it was pretty easy.'' I said giggling. Harry nodded and gave me a hug. " Come on I need to show you something." He said and handed me his invisibility cloak. I took it and put it on.

We walked til it became really warm and I saw smoke. " Umm Harry." I said. He looked at me and then pointed up. I gasped at what I saw. Harry went over to me and put his arm on my shoulder. : This," he said is our first challenge of the tournament." He annonced. I looked at him with a worried face. " Can we go now?'' I whined and he nodded and kissed my head. When we got back I burried my face in his shoulder and cried a little. " Galina are you ok?'' he asked. " Just promise you will be very careful." I said and continued hugging him.

He smiled and hugged me tighter. It was getting light out and I knew Draco would be PISSED if he saw me and Harry together. I said goodbye to Harry and went back to my dorm. I opened the door to see a very angry Draco. I gulped and gingerly stepped in the room. " Where the fuck have you been?!" I saw Starlight hidding her face and ran to her bed. " It's 2 in the damn morning Galina so where the bloody hell have you been?!" he yelled again. I showed him the letter from Starlight and he almost lost it.

"YOU'VE BEEN WITH POTTER!" Draco yelled and Starlight hid under the blanket. " I'm so sorry Draco but Harry is my friend too and he was just showing me something involving the tournament." I tried to tell Draco. He pulled me into him violently and gripped my arms. " Galina, don't you ever sneak out with Potter again ok?!" He said and I whimpered a tad and nodded quickly. He tilted my head towards him and I opened my eyes and looked at him. " Kitten." he said softly and tickled under my chin. " yes." I managed to get out of me. " I love you and I don't want to lose you.'' he whispered and moved a piece of hair away from my face.

 He leaned in closer to me and conected our lips together. I smiled and leaned in closer to him. Draco let his arms slide down to my waist and we enjoyed a passionate but small kiss. We broke apart and got ready for today. Today was the first challenge of the tournament and the chosen people from different schools have to fight dragons. I'm really scared fro everyone because dragon always have a mind of their own and are very head stong.

Draco and I began walking towards our seats when Alyssa and Hermione walked up to me. " Galina we need you real quick." Hermione said. " Sorry Malfoy bring her right back." Alyssa said and they took me to a tent. " Harry." Hermione said and a little head popped out. " We're here to wish you luck." Alyssa said and gave him a hug. Hermione did too but the newspaper got to it before she pulled away. We all wished him luck and found our seats.  I sat next to Draco and kissed his cheek to tell him that I was back.

The tournament was very interesting. Everyone did amazing but when Harry came out I held Draco's hand tightly. The dragon got up from the ground and chased Harry around the castle. I hid my face in Draco's robes and whined a little. Harry soon came back and got the next clue and everyone cheered. Draco petted me and whispered that he made it. I shot up and was very happy. We all went to see him and wanted him to open the egg. He nodded and opened it. A loud and a screaming sound came out. Everyone covered their ears and Harry quickly closed the egg.

 I hugged Harry goodbye and went to find Draco. I walked around and found him with Blaise, Eric, Alyssa and Vaden. I snuck up on him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He tried to look behind him but all I did was laugh. He grabbed his wand and brought me to his arms. " Hi  Meowfoy.'' I said and cuddled him. " Hey kitten." He responded and kissed my temple. Blaise tokk me in  hug and so did Eric. Vaden was going to but alyssa shook her head. Vaden didn't listen and tried to hug me. I pounced on Vaden in my lion form and growled loudly. Draco and Eric picked me up and let vaden get on his feet. I licked Draco and they both put me down so we could go eat lunch.

We all sat down and soon Viktor joined us. Ron asked me to get an autograph for him and I nodded. " Good job out there Viktor.' I said. Viktor looked at me and smiled. " Thanks Galina." He said and looked down. " Do you want me to sign that for you?" He asked and I gave him the picture of him Ron had. ' There you go." he said and smiled again. Starlight jumped on Viktor's lap and took the photo and ran to Ron. I knew he had it cause he was screaming thank you Galina. I laughed and told him to calm down. He nodded and I thanked Viktor. Draco put his arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder. " Umm Kitten are you going to eat?" He asked and pointd to the food. I nodded and looked at Draco's plate.

I took a bite of his mashed potatoes and Draco crossed his arms at me. " What!, I'm making sure they're not poisoned." I said. Draco chuckled lightly and gave me a huge spoonful of mashed potatoes and a kiss on the cheek. I got the rest of my food and ate some of Draco's too. We all went to the common room, talked and had butterbeer and then went to bed to cuddle, have a nice make out session and then go to bed in each others arms. I love days like this!!!