Mad Moody's Class and Vaden in the Library

I woke up bright and early and got ready for today's class. I woke up Draco and he just looked at me. He then tackled me and had his arms around me. I struggled to get out but he just began kissing my head and then let me go. " Really Draco?" I said to him. I fixed my hair as he got up smiling. He took me into a hug. " Yup kitten, I just had  to cuddle you just for a second or two." He said and I smiled and cuddled him even more but then I told him to get ready and smacked him on the butt. He messed up my hair again and went to get ready.

I waited and told him to hurry up. I guess that he took it the wrong way and pushed me on the bed. He stood there smirking and I got up off the bed and brushed myself off. " Kitten get off the bed so we can go to class." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. I got up and we started walking to Professor Moody's class. When we got there there were seats of two. Draco dragged me all the way and we sat in the very back. We sat right across from Ron and Harry so I was happy.  Sooner or later class began and Mr. Moody scares me a little. I grabbed Draco's hand as he started talking. I just felt like holding it because Draco makes me feel safe.

He told us that we would be learning the three curses and I gulped. He caught Seamus and his gum which was funny. Then Mad Eye Moody told Ron to rise. I gripped Draco's hand even more for which I was scared to see what was going to happen next. " Give us a curse." He told Ron. " Well, my dad did tell me about one." He said. Moody nodded and Ron continued. " The imperious curse." He finished. " Oh yeah your father would know all about that. All that if the ministry remove a bit of grief a few years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." Moody said and went to a little container with a spider in it. He made it bigger and siad "Imperio". He put it first on Neville's desk where Alyssa was sitting and then moved it around the room. It landed on Crabbe and then on Ron. " What are you laughing about?" He told Draco and it landed on his face. I laughed while Goyle tried removing it.

He took back the spider and carried on with his lesson. he then asked for another curse and Neville raised his hand. " Longbottom isn't it?' Moody said and Neville stand up. " Well there's the cruciatus curse." he began. " Correct, correct." He told Neville and told him to make his way to his desk. " The torture curse." Moody said and pointed his wand at the spider. " Crucio." He said and the spell began.  I was squeezing the life out of Draco's hand while I watched it happen and Neville had enough. " Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him!" Hermione and I said. Mad Eye Moody looked at us and stopped the unforgivable curse. He left Neville and came to my table and put the spider on my book. " Perhaps you can give us the last curse miss ridd- I mean Bemoll." He told me and I was almost in tears. " Avada Kedavra." I said and he killed it. I began letting tears go.

" The killing curse." Moody said. " Only one person here known to survive it and he's sitting in this room." He said and I looked to Harry who felt uneasy. Moody walked over to him and Harry looked up. Mr. Moody took a drink container from his pocket and drank something out of it. I was deep in tears and Draco kept asking what was wrong but my throat wouldn't let me speak. He dismissed the class and I ran away from the room and to wherever I could go to be alone and quiet. I went to the library and took a seat. I saw Vaden come towards me and sat down with me.

"Hey you ok?" He asked and I shook my head no. " Wanna talk about it?" He asked again and I pointed to my throat and told him no. " Oh you can't speak." He said and I nodded. " You cried yourself so that you couldn't speak." He said and I smiled and nodded slightly. He put his hand on my lower arm and started rubbing it. He did it a little too soft and I pulled away a little. " Wait! you're ticklish?" He asked and I quickly shook my head and backed away a tad from him. " You ARE!" he said and I hid my face. " No i'm really not." I finally said. "Mhhhhhmmmm sure." He said.  "So did you like class today?" He asked and I looked at him confused. " You were in the classroom with us?" I asked. " Oh my merlin, Yes! I was in the back staring at you and whitehead." He said and I giggled. " you mean Malfoy?' I said and he nodded. " I saw you holding his hand." He replied. " More like squeezing his hand. Moody scares me." I said looking down.

Vaden asked me about Moody saying a name before my last name and I sighed. " yeah he said something about Ridd being your last name or something like that." he said. " For some reason he knows my secret and that's what scares me. Only Alyssa and Draco know and maybe Harry." I said. " What is it?" He asked and I stared at him. " I can't tell you it's a secret." I replied. " Would you tell your kids if you had any?' He asked randomly. " Well I would have to. It's their grandfather." I said. " So it has something to do with your dad?" He asked and I just gave up and told him. " My last name is Riddle not Bemoll. It's Galina Lee Riddle." I said and he nodded not knowing that my father is the dark lord. We continued talking til he brought up Draco. " Why do you like him anyways? He's a huge dick." He said and I giggled. " Well he's funny, kind, bit of a bad boy, handsome and has really  soft hair.' I said and Vaden frowned. "wow you really do like him. How long have you been together?" He asked.

I thought about it and guessed really close. " Umm about 1 or 2 years. 2 and a half years, ummm I don't really know." I replied and shrugged. I told Vaden that it was getting late and left the library and went to the room. I found Draco petting Starlight and showed her the drawing book. I crawled over behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. " What are we all looking at?" I asked and looked at the drawing. It had a drawing of Draco without his shirt stradling me while I'm on the mattress looking up at him in a black bra. " Really Malfoy." I said to him and glare slightly at him. He shrugged and kissed my cheek. Starlight said hi to me and I pat her on the head. I got off Draco and got on his quidditch shirt with underwear in the bathroom and got under the covers. " What?" I said as Draco just stared at me. He came over to me and cupped my face.

I looked at him as he smashed his lips on mine and snogged the living daylights out of me. He pulled away and I cupped his face and played in his hair. He smirked at me and told me to sleep now. I shook my head and he kissed me again making me fall down on the bed. I rolled my eyes and obeyed Draco. He got under the covers with me and held me til I fell asleep.