The Midnight Duel and Bet

Draco went up to Harry,Alyssa and I and said " You guys are so pathetic. I bet none of you could last in a duel." "Oh really. Wanna bet Mr tough guy." We turned to see Harry and he was gone. Draco smiled." I'll see you two tonight at midnight for the duel. We'll meet here." He turned to Alyssa "Don't be a scaredy cat and not come." "Please the only one who would bail is you." she said. I nodded and we left Draco who was staring at me.  AGAIN!

Its midnight. Time to meet Alyssa and Draco.  I went down to where he said we'll meet and found him there. Wow he must be eager to lose. I went up to him."Well I didnt expect to see you here first. Why wanna lose." He laughed." No I cant wait to see your face when you lose." "Besides I have a bet for us."

"A bet?" "Ok what is it?" I'm ready for anything." If You win, I wont be mean to your friends." "Ok and what happens if you win?" He smiled and walked towards me and said." If I win you have to sit next to me whenever you can for 2 years." "That won't be a problem caused we're in the same house." He held out his hand. I shook it. This is going to be easy to beat him. When I was younger I went trough Eric spell books and practiced them. I hope I can remember them. We let go of each others hand and saw Alyssa come towards us." Your finally here." I said. Draco added, " I thought you were going to bail on us." "Why would I" Alyssa snapped.

"Ok you two against me ok". Draco said. "That's fine with me." Alyssa said. I nodded. We all held out our wands and shot spells at each other. Alyssa made Draco fall backwards. Draco got back up and made Alyssa's wand fly backwards. She went to go look for it. " Come on scaredy cat." Draco teased. I said "lumos!" and light formed from the tip of my wand. I hit my hand against my head. Draco laughed and made me tripped. I stayed on the ground trying to remember one of Eric's spells. My wand went crazy as I tried to think. "I got it!" As I said that my wand was pointed at Draco and a gush of wind went flying at him. He went flying. Alyssa came back and we high fived.

Then we heard something that made us jump and we both went into our animals. We looked at each other. "Your a lion!"Alyssa said." Your a Panther!" We went back to humans and we just stood there." "We're still friends right?" "Of course." Alyssa went back to bed cause she already won her share.

Draco came and pressed me against the wall." What type of spell was that?" "I don't know. I was just thinking of a spell." He pushed deeper into the wall. I winced in pain. My wand droped from my hand. "Looks like you lose." He let me off the wall and had his hand out." Nice try. You just need to master some more spells to beat me." I picked up my wand and sent the gush of wind after him again. I started to run. "Sorry.... Not Sorry!!".