Home Sweet Home

Message from Author: This will be a short chapter and the next chapter will be an announcement about the next part of the story!

Today was finally the day we get to go home for the summer! I was so excited to go home and spend the summer with Draco. After learning about Draco's dad, I was nervous spending the summer with him. Draco was still asleep so I decided to pack for us both. Draco woke up and looked to see me not in bed. " Babe, what are you doing?" he asked and I looked to see him awake. " Packing for us since you're a lazy butt." I replied and he chuckled and got out of bed. " Urghh, I'm so happy that we get to go home!!" I exclaimed and hugged Draco tightly. Draco smiled at me and I squeezed him more. 

Draco's POV

I looked down at Galina hugging me and I loved seeing her so happy to go home. I finished packing my stuff and threw Cammy at her. " hey!" she exclaimed and threw her back at me.

 I chuckled and wondered how I got so damn lucky with this cutie pie

 I chuckled and wondered how I got so damn lucky with this cutie pie. Before I go home, I want to find Potter, Granger and Weasel and pick on them one last time. I know Galina hated that and always spoke to me about it but I still wanted to do it. I kissed Galina's head and went to find Crabbe and Goyle. Galina asked where I was going and I told her not to worry. I gave her a couple more kisses so she forgot to ask again and she pushed me away giggling. I smirked and found Crabbe and Goyle and told them what I was planning. We all smirked and went to go find the scumbags. 

I really wanted to hex the shit out of Potter and the thought of that made me smirk even more. I heard Granger's coming from a compartment and found them. "Very clever Granger." i said and they all stared at Crabbe, Goyle and I. We were still smirking and I couldn't wait to pick on them. " So." I said, breaking the silence. " You caught a pathetic reporter and Potter's Dumbledore's favorite boy again." I said thinking about it. " big deal." I smirked and Crabbe and Goyle looked at each other smirking as well. " aw, trying to pretend it didn't happen?" I sneered at them and Harry stood up and walked til he was inches away from me. " get out Malfoy!" He exclaimed and I about had it with him. " You picked the wrong side, Potter! The loosing side and I warned you! I told you that you ought to choose your company more carefully and look who you chose, A mudblood and a weasel. I told you not to hang out with riffraff like this!" " Too late now Potter!" I said and looked at Granger and Weasel " They'll be the first to go now that the dark lord is back. Mudbloods and Muggle-lovers first! Well second actually, Diggory was the f.." I stated and an explosion sound ringed throughout the compartment.....

Galina's POV

I was walking looking for Draco since it was almost time to leave when I heard an explosion sound. I started to worry and run to find the place where the sound was coming from. I found a door wide open and saw Crabbe and Goyle. I quickly went in the room and found all of them lying on the floor knocked out. "Draco!!" I said and drew my wand. " Come on wake up." I said and tried a few spells. Urgh where is Eric when you need him. I tried one more spell and they all woke up. "DRACO!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly. He fell to the ground and groaned. His hand went to his head and I rubbed his forehead. " What the bloody hell happened here?!" I said angry at him for scaring me. " Fine, I was picking on Potter and his dweebs again." he honestly said and I sighed "I know kitten, I'm sorry." he said  and touched my cheek. " Then why do you keep doing it hmm?'' I asked and Crabbe and Goyle left. I tripped them with my wand and Draco sighed. " I promise to make it up to you this summer okay?" he said and touched my cheek. 
"Hmm, yeah?" he cooed and played with my hair and I couldn't help but smile and nod.  We shared a kiss, went back to grab our stuff and boarded the train. Yay Summer!