The troll and Teasing

Great. I lost the bet. Now I have to sit next to Draco for two years. Can this day get any worse." Well, well ,well, look what we have hear." I turned around to Draco and swung my fist at him. He caught it again." Are you angry cause you lost the bet." I broke my fist away from Draco's tight grip.

"No I'm mad because you keep teasing me." He put a hand on my shoulder and went close to my ear. "Well get over it. You get to sit next to me for 3 years now". I backed away from him." You can't do that you jerk." He smirked at me."Just did." I rolled my eyes as we went to go eat breakfast. I sat in between Draco and Blaise.

" Whats wrong Galina?" Blaise asked." Is it about the bet?" How do you know?" Blaise just smiled"He kept talking about how he won the duel." I turned to Draco and jabbed him in the side." Owww. Dude what the bloody hell was that for?" I turned back to Blaise smiling. "For lying and being a huge git." He tried to jab me but this time I caught his hand." Nice try." I kept smiling.

Giving Draco a bit of his own medicine. "So, Do you regret the bet you made?" "Not at all." I looked at him in shock. He smirked at me with those beautiful eyes and that dashing smile." Since we are in the same house, I can get you back any time." I hate to admit this but he's right. I rolled my eyes at him and said to Blaise." He is so annoying." He nodded and looked at Draco. Draco was talking with Crab and Goyle. I looked up and saw Hermonie run towards the bathroom.  I got up and followed  her. When I got there Harry was there and Ron.  They were staring up at a big troll. "Oh my god." "You guys ready?" I asked Harry and Ron. " For what?" Ron said in a scared voice.  I rolled my eyes, smiled and turned into my lion and jumped on the troll. I started to claw at him and rip my teeth in him. The troll tried to shake me off but I didn't move. I went back to human and stabbed him with my knife. He went down and I almost got crushed. Professor McGonagall came and  stared at the troll. I started to feel light headed and then every thing went black.