Training Day #1

Today was the day I have to go to McGonagall's to train my Animagas. I know I'm not suppose to tell anyone that I'm taking these lessons or something bad will happen. I was walking to the classroom when someone cuts me off. I looked to Draco smirking. " Move out of my way Malfoy.'' I said impatiently. I tried to move around him but he slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me back to face him. He kept smirking at me and now I thought I was running late. I tried again but he pulled me back. "What do you want Malfoy?" I said. Now I was getting mad. whenever I am mad my eyes turn to a gold color. I hope Malfoy didn't notice. Draco inhaled and then said," I want to know what happened in the forest the other day." Oh no please say he doesn't know about me being a lion. well if he is talking about the forest then... Yea he knows. GREAT, now that's 5 people that know plus all the professors.  I tried to ease by it by saying," What do you mean what happened in the forest?"

Draco rolled his eyes and stepped closer to me. " Don't try and play me I saw what I saw." "In the forbidden forest there was a creature that was coming at us and you turned into some lioness and roared at it to try and get it away from us." Dang it. I let out a large exhale. "fine you caught me.'' "You better not tell anyone or else my brother and I will kill you." " so would my sister Katie.'' I warned him. "ok." he said as he nodded in agreement and let me pass. I rolled my eyes at him and went into the classroom. Professor McGonagall and Eric were there waiting and all the desk were moved out of the way. "Come in Galina, you're right on time." McGonagall said. I moved to the front of the room. " What's with all the desk being moved?'' I asked. "we're going to practiced changing back and forth into your animagas." Eric responded. I looked scared. I've never been able to control changing in and out of my lioness before, so this will be difficult. "Eric, please show an example, and Galina, make sure the door is closed." I went and closed the door as Eric came in the middle of the classroom. He slowly transformed into his animagas and slowly went back to his human form.  Wow my brother is such a show off. "Ok Galina, your turn.'' Ok lets see if I can do this.  I let out a exhale as I walked.

I stood in front of Eric and went into my lioness. I don't know what happened but everything was getting blurry. I heard a voice ring in the air around me. No one else heard it, only me. I shook my head trying to get the voice out. Then a vision came to my head now. "Ahhh!" I said, trying to get the voice out. What was happening to me. I went down to the floor. Eric went next to me, trying to get me relaxed. I put my paw over my eyes but the voice and vision were still in my head. I couldn't take any more of this.  oh no please don't... A loud roar came out of me and ran all through the castle. I saw a pair of light blue eyes and then a pair of grey eyes beside them before everything went dark. A light force rippled over me and I went back to human. Everyone around me was opened mouth and wide eyed. Eric was the most shocked and Draco asked what in the world just happened. McGonagall came right next to Eric who was with me. "Take your sister to the hospital wing. I have to tell Dumbledore what just happened. '' Eric nodded and carried me all the way with Draco right beside him.

Well First is the worst, lets see if second is the best.