Saying Goodbye, FaceTime Mirrors and Malfoy Manor

Today was the day the cousins left. We all had fun together but now it was time for them to go back home. When we all said our Goodbyes we decided to eat. Well more like Draco and I. I took some strawberries and went to my room. Draco followed me and when I entered there was a box waiting for me. I saw Alyssa's owl and I smiled and nodded for him to tell Alyssa I got it. I opened it to find a small mirror and a note 

                                               Dear Galina,

My mom wanted us to get together over the break but you had plans. 

So she gave us these mirror that will let us FaceTime wherever.

                                                                     From, Alyssa

I looked at the mirror and decide to bring it with me to Draco's house since I will be spending a few nights. I told Draco what it was and he nodded while eating. I went over to him and grabbed a piece of food from his plate. He stared at me while I felt uncomfortable. I shrugged and sat down on my bed. Draco smiled at me and put his plate down next to mine.

He took one strawberry from my plate and I was mad. I  snatched it out of his hand and took a bite while wrapping my arms around his neck smirking. He gave me a small glare and took my hand with the strawberry and tried to have a bite. " No my strawberry." I said. he sighed and grabbed his rope. I backed away from him but he grabbed me just in time.

" Draco don't you dare use that on me or I'll use it on you." I said to him. He gave me the smirk at me and raised his eyebrows. " Umm you can't the rope is only for boy use only. Girl can't touch it or anything in the playroom unless you want to get burned." He said that Eric told him after his girlfriend tried to tie him up and she got burned. I was wide eyed. " I'm going to regret going in there with you aren't I?" I asked.

He nodded while smirking again. " Now give me a strawberry kitty." I obeyed him after giving him eyerolls. He took a bite out of one I grabbed fresh and smiled. " thank you." he said kissing me on the cheek. I pushed him off and laid down on my bed mad that he almost used the rope on me. " What's wrong kitten is it daddy's fault?" he asked pouting. " You're not my daddy Draco." I replied not looking at him.

 He went over to my bed and towered over me. " yes I am baby, you are the little princess and I'm your king so yeah I am  your daddy." he replied kissing my collar bone. I sighed and told him that he is not the king. " prove it then miss i'm so strong and powerful." he said leaning towards my lips. I smirked and pushed him off of me and under me as I smiled. " Who's the boss now?" I said. "Oh please you are like weak prey and I'm the predator who controls you like always." he replied and held my knife to my neck. " hey where did you get this?" I asked and he put another one to my back.

He smirked as he brought me closer to him. " I got it from you." he said as he kissed me and rolled on top of me. I tried not to melt and I made success for a little. Draco put the knife down and wrapped one hand around my head and deepened the kiss. That is when I melt and Draco pulled away smirking at me. " ok fine you're in charge." I gave up saying.

We got off the bed and went to Eric and Katie so we could all go to the Malfoy Manor. We used flu powder and landed in the living room. Narcissa and Lucius greeted us and Draco told his parents that we were dating. Narcissa was so happy and Lucius was concerned about his son dating the Dark lord's daughter. Draco showed me to his room and we sat down. I was worried that Lucius didn't like me but Draco didn't care.

I went on the mirror with Alyssa and told her about my break. I still haven't told her about me dating Draco and Draco almost ruin it. He went up to me and started kissing my cheek down to my neck. Alyssa asked if that was Draco and I turned off the mirror. Tomorrow was the party and I couldn't wait. I cuddled up to my "daddy" and fell asleep in his arms.