The big surprise and Truth or Dare

5 days till the coronation and I'm finally at my own house. Katie explained what happened with Amber. She was my twin sister who got tooked by lord voldermort. She got made a Death eater and she nevered returned.

The best news is that she escaped lord voldermort and ran away

The best news is that she escaped lord voldermort and ran away. I was happy for her.

The next few days we got ready for the ceremony. Eric told me that he brought someone else to the party. He didn't tell me who though. He just said thats he's sleeping over because Eric and the person are friends.

Finally the day came. Katie and I got ready and so did Eric.

Katie's dress was red while mine was a light blue

Katie's dress was red while mine was a light blue. Eric just wore a black suit. A lot of people came. Then the doorbell rang late. Eric got there before me.(Which never happens).

Eric opened the door the see Draco come in. I walked over to them." What is going on?!" I asked almost yelling. Eric put a hand on my shoulder. "Draco got invited by me and he's sleeping over." He explained. I just stood there with my arms crossed. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

The ceremony was so cool. I sat in the middle of Katie and Draco who looked really nice in his suit. I saw Eric stand before the keeper of the crown. I saw the crown and it was beautiful.

 I saw the crown and it was beautiful

I was so happy for my brother. Everyone clapped when the crown was put on Eric's head. ALL HAIL KING ERIC!!😁

After the coronation everyone went home but Malfoy. Katie introduced herself to Draco." Hi, I'm Katie." "I'm Galina's and Eric's sister." Draco nodded." I'm Draco Malfoy" Katie's eyes went big when he said Malfoy. "I go to Hogwarts with Galina."

Katie smiled. "Oh I know you got to school with my little sister." She gave me a side squeeze. "She told me everything about you." She said looking down at me. I quickly went red and hid my face. "Well now that you know the family, lets get on with the sleepover." Eric said to Draco. He turned to Eric and smirked." Yes your majesty." He teased. The two boys laughed as they went up to Eric's room. Katie and I went to her room.
"This sleepover was not so bad after all." I said to myself ad I went to sleep with Katie.

Meanwhile in the other room, Eric and Draco were talking about Hogwarts. "So how do you like Hogwarts so far?" Eric asked Draco. " It's not bad, The classes are not bad and all, but it's good." Draco said. Eric nodded. " Good, Do you want to play Truth or Dare?" He asked. Draco nodded and they began. Draco started off. " So, Truth or Dare your majesty." Eric laughed and said "Truth." " Ok, so is it true that your happy about being king?" Draco asked. He nodded. "Yes, It's only the beginning but I can't wait to go to royal meetings and of course order my little sis, Galina around." 

They both laughed. " Ok, so Draco, Truth or Dare?" Eric asked. Draco thought about it for a moment. '' uhhh.... I'll go with Truth as well." He said. " Ok, is it true... that you like someone at school?" He asked. Draco slightly blushed. "Yes I do, but I'm not so sure yet. I have feeling for her, Yes. I just can't decide if I truly like her. You know what I mean right?" Draco explained then asked. Eric nodded. "Yes I do understand, so who is this girl?'' He asked Draco. Draco sighed and responded. "It's Galina, your sister." Eric gasped. " oooh, this is a tough one. she plays hard to get and she's pretty good at it, But If you like her, I'll help you win her." Draco smiled. "Thanks Eric, It means a lot to me. I just can't believe you left our neighborhood." Eric agreed. "Yea we were all neighbors til the Death Eaters came looking for us and we had to leave for our safety." The 2 boys thought about it and decided that they're going to stay best friends no matter what happens. It was about midnight and they went to bed thinking about how they are going to get Draco and Galina together.