Being Liked Again And Almost Getting Killed.

O It's been a week and Galina was still a savage lioness. Will this ever end???

/////Draco's POV/////

I woke up really early since I couldn't get a ounce of sleep and got out of bed. I suddenly stopped to see Galina and I then remembered what happened yesterday. I walked slowly passed her and stopped when I heard her yawn.

 I walked slowly passed her and stopped when I heard her yawn

I looked at her and she just looked right at me. I cocked my head at her and she just stared at me. I slowly walked away from her and she laid her head back down. I walked in the restroom to get ready and let Galina be. Eric soon came by and I was already dressed. He brought a slab of meat and it smelled really bad. " eww what's that smell?" I askd Eric and he held up the meat slab. Galina looked at the meat and licked her lips. I took the meat and Eric pointed to me. " Try feeding her, she might like you again." Eric told me.

I nodded nervously and slowly walked towards my savage kitten and Starlight was watching me closely. I bend down to her level and placed the meat right in front of her paws. She sniffed my hand and then ate the meat in one bite. I looked at her like she was crazy and she started sniffing me. I backed away and then she pounced on top of me. " Umm Eric." I said to him and he smiled at us. I tried petting her and she backed away from me and went back to sleep.

I heard footsteps and quickly act like nothing was wrong with anything or anyone. Alyssa came through the door and waved at us. " Hey guys what's happening?" She asked. " Oh nothing really." Eric and I said. I looked back slightly to see Galina sleeping and that was bad. If Alyssa tries waking her, she's in big trouble. " Where's Galina?" She asked and I didn't answer her. " Sleeping." Eric said. " Oh there she is. So how are you guys." She asked and accidently nudged her paw out of the way. I saw her eyes open and started snarling. Alyssa looked back and Galina full-on attacked her leg, leaving bloody marks and scratches everywhere. Eric was shocked and I ran to Galina and pushed Alyssa out of the way.  I wrapped my arms around Galina's body and jerked her back in my lap. 

She looked at me shocked and took her claws back in. She wasn't mad anymore while Eric took Alyssa to the hospital wing. I took this chance to kiss her on the head. I missed my girlfriend so much and I wanted her back badly. She didn't fight me and just stared in my eyes. I pressed my nose to hers and she did the same. I took my wand out but she grabbed it from me and cut the chain loose. She ran and jumped on the bed. I heard groans and decided to stand up and see what was going on.

 I heard groans and decided to stand up and see what was going on

I saw my beautiful girl rolling around in her Pj's. She finally saw me and stopped quickly. " Are you mad at me?" She asked me. What the hell! " What! no, why?" I asked her and she backed away a tad. " I don't know, one day i'm cuddling you in bed and the next I'm chained to the floor with you staring at me in the bed. Did I do something wrong?" I heard her and pat beside me. " No, come here." I told her and she slowly crawled to me and laid her head in my lap. " You have no idea what happen do you?" I asked her and she shook her head. I played with her hair as I whispered soft thing in her ear. She looked at me and smiled. " There's my kitten." I said and kissed her forehead. 

She changed out of her Pj's into fresh ones and crawled in my arms smiling. I kissed her lips softly and fell asleep with my not savage beast. I love having her back!!!