Another Training Day and The Vegan Joke

If you don't remember my first training day ended with me being in my lion on the floor trying to recover from a voice and vision entering my head. I really don't want another one of those days. I woke up and felt my neck. My neck was killing me from what Draco did to me. I stretched myself out and finally got myself to wake up. Draco was still asleep and so was Starlight. I got up and went to the restroom. 

I grabbed the towel and put some water on it and started to try and heal it. It didn't really work so I gave up. I heard the sheets move and I knew Draco was getting up. I put everything away and went behind the shower curtain to try and scare him. I saw him enter and I turned away when I heard him using the toilet.

///////Draco's POV///////

I looked to see a strange shadow in the shower and was wondering what it was. I also noticed Galina was nowhere to be seen so I thought the shadow was hers. I washed my hands and used my wand to quietly move the curtain aside. I smiled when I saw Galina standing there facing away from me. I went over to the door and pretended to close the door. I waited til I saw her come out and grabbed a towel. She began washing the mark I gave her on her neck until she saw my wand. Dang it! I must have left it on the counter when I shut the door. 

She kept trying to get rid of it but it wouldn't move. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. " Hey." I whispered in her ear. She jumped and looked in the mirror to see me smiling at her.  " Hi you scared me." She said and I chuckled. " Sorry. What are you doing?" I asked and she sighed. " I'm trying to get rid of the mark you gave me. It really hurts." She complained and I kissed her shoulder.

She smiled slightly and I grabbed my wand. I pointed at her neck and did a healing spell. The bite mark went away but the hickey stayed. " How's that?" I said and she nodded. " Much better." She said and I kissed her cheek. " Good." I said and we walked out of the bathroom. " So what are you doing today?' I asked her and she told me she had another training day with McGonagall. 

I could tell she was nervous and asked what my plans were. " Oh Eric, Blaise and Vaden said he was tagging along but we are all just going to the courtyard and talking about anything." I replied. She grabbed onto my waist and looked up at me. " Can I go with you guys?" She asked and I smiled at her trying to beg. " No." I said and tapped her on the nose. " Please."

She said and I chuckled, cupped her face and brought my face to hers. " No cutie." I said again and she pouted. " It's only for the boys." I said. " I'm a boy." She replied and I laughed. " No you're not baby." I said. " Yes I am." She said in a little voice. " Then what are these then?" I asked and pointed to her breast. " Ughh fine!" She said and I kissed her on the head.

 She let go of my waist and we made our way to the door. " Don't worry you'll be fine." I said and rubbed her back. We were walking in the halls and made our way to the door of McGonagall office. " Ok go." I said and smacked her ass. " Ow!" she said and punched my arm and went in the office. I laughed and went to meet the boys.

////////Galina's POV/////////

I went in the office to see Alyssa talking to McGonagall. " Umm Hi?" I said and Alyssa said hi as McGonagall brought me forwards to her desk. "So you two are in for an amazing treat." She said and Alyssa and I got excited when she told us. " You two have done well controlling your animals and now you are given a second animal but we don't know what animals though." She explained and dismissed us. Wow! that was quick. " This is awesome, a second animal!" Alyssa said excited. I nodded and went to tell Draco the news.

////////Meanwhile in the courtyard//////////

" WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE LOVES YOU!" Vaden yelled at Draco. " EXCUSE ME BUT I HAVEN"T SEEN HER SNOG YOU ABOUT 100 TIMES!" Draco yelled back. " He does have a point." Eric said to Vaden. Blaise nodded as the two boys continued yelling back and forth. Eric and Blaise rolled their eyes and faced away to see me coming. " hey guys the kitten coming. your way" Blaise shouted at Draco and Vaden. They stopped what they were doing and looked to see me walking towards them. I ran over to Draco who was still glaring at Vaden and ran into his arms. I cuddled his shirt which made him look down at me.

" Hi Meowfoy." I said and Eric awed. " Hey babe." Draco responded and petted my hair. " I think Vaden's jealous." Blaise said and I looked up at Draco. " What's going on?" I asked. " Oh nothing just showing Vaden who's your boyfriend." He replied and I rolled my eyes. " You guys are still fighting?" I asked and he nodded. " Why, you already know I'm your babygirl." I said and kissed him softly on the lips. " yeah I know love." he said. Draco smirked at me and Vaden glared at Draco. " So what happened at training?" Draco asked me. " Oh it was really quick but we found out that we are now able to turn into another animal besides our original one." I said happily. Draco spinned me around and Eric messed up my hair. I let a yawn out and Draco sighed. " Are you still tired?" He asked and I nodded resting my head on his chest.

" Ok how about we go eat lunch and then you can sleep all afternoon." He decided and I nodded. Blaise messed up my hair and when I turned around he said it was Vaden. I giggled and Draco lunged at him. I placed a hand on his chest and told him to relax. " Next time I'll hex him til he drops dead." Draco whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and began talking to Eric. Draco picked on a first year and I slapped him. " Oww!" He said. " Stop Draco you're a perfect for merlin's sake." I said and he apologised. We all walked to the Hall and sat down. Alyssa waved and I sat across from her.

We began eating til I spoke. " Hey Draco guess what?" I asked him He looked towards me and Alyssa was listening too. " I'm a vegan" I said. I'm really not I just thought it would be fun to tease Draco. " What's a vegan?" He asked. " It means you can't have meat." Alyssa replied. " Damn it there goes my plans." Draco muttered. Alyssa spit out her milk and I didn't understand. I asked Alyssa to clear it up for me and she nodded. " He wants to stick his junk in you." Alyssa said. I rolled my eyes and spoke. " Oh I already figured that out." I said and Draco began petting me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We soon finished and I ran to the common room and jumped in bed. I saw Draco enter and I smiled. He jumped in bed as well and we both slept til morning.