(Arc-1.1)

Chapter 2
Gourmet Food Heir (Arc 1.1)

Just when Jing Yang wanted to open his eyes, he heard the cell phone ring. Previously, every time he reincarnated he passed through to a baby and never had any memories, so he wouldn't feel strange. But this time he brought along his memories to pass through time and space, and also transmigrated into someone else's body, which made him a little unable to adapt.

He hadn't even had the time to understand everything about this body or this space-time when he got a headache from the ear-piercing rings from the cell phone. So he first picked up the call.

"Hello."

"Bro, the auction's going to begin really soon, have you left your house yet?"

"Auction?" Jing Yang frowned. For the time being he hadn't yet received this body's memory, so he didn't know what the auction that this person mentioned was.

"Did you drink too much again yesterday, and now you still haven't woken up from your hangover? Forget it, forget it, you wake up now and I'll come over to pick you up and go there together."

Jing Yang looked at the already hung up call on his phone, then threw it aside and looked around at the quite well decorated room. The air still smelled faintly of alcohol. Seems like this body really did drink a lot last night, no wonder he had a headache.

Launching the system in his brain, he opened the body control function and first eliminated his headache, then opened the memory inheritance function to understand this body's life experience.

Lu Jingyu, male, currently 22 years old, his maternal grandfather Lu Deyuan was a famous chef in China. His ancestors also served as royal chefs.

For his entire life Lu Deyuan deeply loved his first wife, but his first wife had an untimely death and only left a delicate daughter. However, he didn't want to marry again and brought up his daughter by himself.

Lu Deyuan was getting on in years and wanted to find a husband for his daughter, for one to help him take care of his daughter and second because his big family also needed someone to inherit and operate the business. When he received apprentices, he first looked at their character, and then looked at whether they could endure hardship, and lastly looked at their talent, so his several apprentices all had very good character.

He considered choosing a son-in-law from his apprentices, but his daughter Lu Xuexian actually fell in love with a common kitchen hand named Zheng Jianlin.

Zheng Jianlin's previous generations of ancestors were also cooks, and were well-regarded for a period of time, but because his grandfather and father didn't have enough talent and weren't diligent, they gradually declined.

Lu Deyuan and Zheng Jianlin's father could be considered to have a bit of friendship, and when their (ZJL) family had financial difficulties, Lu Deyuan would often give their family some financial aid. Later, when Zheng Jianlin's father died, Lu Deyuan let Zheng Jianlin work at their family's restaurant as a kitchen hand. Even though for his father's sake Lu Deyuan would give Zheng Jianlin some more care, he never wanted to let him become his son-in-law, only because since childhood that man was not of upright character.

When Lu Deyuan first found out that his daughter and Zheng Jianlin were in love, he didn't agree to them being together. But don't know what means Zheng Jianlin used to get Lu Xuexian dead set on being with him, Lu Deyuan still adamantly refused the marriage. Then Lu Deyuan, who had always carefully taken care of his daughter like holding her in the palm of his hand, was unable to bear his daughter's piteous begging, and added on Zheng Jianlin kneeling in front of him vowing that he would definitely treat Lu Xuexian well and never disappoint her, finally let him reluctantly agree to the two of them being together.