(Arc-5.5)

Chapter 58
Survival Games (Arc 5.5)

Everyone was stunned by Jing Yang’s words, they had all never thought that he would really choose to quit.

Only Easy Nobility was suppressing his inner excitement. Members of the same team were unable to kill each other, but if Ding Nuoyang withdrew from their team, it would be much easier for him to kill him. He wouldn’t even need to think too much to arrange it, he could just make it seem like he had died from an accident.

Jing Yang pulled out the withdrawal application page and did not hesitate to press down the Confirm button. Right now as long as the team captain Dark Flame agreed to his application, he would no longer be a member of this team.

“Nuoyang, don’t be impulsive. If you leave our team, you will definitely not be able to find a better choice, and I am this team’s captain, I will protect you.” Dark Flame said.

“You protect me?” Jing Yang glanced at him, sarcastically smiling. “No need, I have already decided, I am not willing to stay in this team for even another minute. As for what kind of result I will have after I leave, you do not need to worry about it.”

Seeing Dark Flame’s reluctant and unwilling appearance, Easy Nobility felt very angry. Today he would drive Ding Nuoyang from this team no matter what.

“If he doesn’t go, then I will leave. Dark Flame, you choose yourself.” Easy Nobility also pulled out his own page and pressed to withdraw.

“You guys…” Originally Dark Flame had been struggling, and now he did not know what to do even more. The team members were forcing him, Nuoyang was forcing him, and now Easy Nobility was also forcing him. “Do you all have to fight like this?”

“If Easy Nobility leaves this team, I will leave with him.”

“Me too…”

“I will also leave with Easy.”

The team members all pulled out their pages to force Dark Flame to make a choice. Under these circumstances, a senior alchemist like Easy Nobility was really very important. Even if they did not actually really want to withdraw from the team, in order to force Dark Flame to choose, they still had to make these appearances.

Dark Flame bowed his head and pulled his hair. Right now he was very entangled. If he really let Nuoyang withdraw from the team, he would very likely no longer have the chance to get Nuoyang back, because it was unknown if Nuoyang would even be able to survive back to reality. But if he insisted on not letting Nuoyang withdraw, the team’s internal contradictions could not be resolved, and how could an unstable team compete for those 100 chances to live. It was very likely that even he himself would not necessarily be able to return to reality alive.

“Dark Flame.” Easy Nobility knelt down in front of Dark Flame, holding his hands. “You are a good captain, we are all willing to follow you. Our hope for survival is extremely high, but you have to make a decision, whether to choose him, or to choose us.”

In the end, Dark Flame’s desire to survive overcame his feelings for Ding Nuoyang. He clenched his fist, closed his eyes and pressed the OK on Jing Yang’s withdrawal application page.

Jing Yang’s relationship with this team terminated, and he returned to the state of being without a team. Besides himself, Easy Nobility also let out a breath of relief.

Jing Yang stood up. “From now on, I will have no relationship with your team. I’ll say the ugly words first, in the future if we meet again, I will also not have any affection for you all.”

Easy Nobility said sarcastically, “I really do not know where you have the self-confidence to say this kind of thing. You’re still talking about affection with us, as long as you leave here, don’t come back crying to make us agree to add you back. We do not need any of your affection.”