(Arc-4.10)

Chapter 50
Prince of Piano (Arc 4.10)

Jing Yang had just returned to the Mooney home when he saw Faith standing in the hallway and staring at him. In his heart, he thought, I left for several months, I definitely didn’t provoke you, and also didn’t go provoke Corrica. If you want to cause trouble for me again, don’t blame me for saying something unpleasant.

“You should still remember what kind of identity you have?” Faith glared at him and questioned.

Jing Yang looked at him, baffled.”What kind of identity do I have ah? I really don’t remember, please tell me.”

“You are an engaged person, and actually go out alone with another man for so long, not even making a single call back. Do you know what restraint is? Even if he is your teacher, you should still know what avoiding arousing suspicion means.”

“Restraint? Suspicion?” Jing Yang felt that him saying these words was truly especially amusing. He questioned back, “What qualifications do you have to lecture me? And what qualifications do you have to make a request of me?”

“Because I am your fiancé, I naturally have this qualification!” Faith loudly said.

“Don’t disgust me!” Jing Yang furiously responded. “I have already said before that my engagement with you is invalid. Please never claim at any time or at any place to be my fiancé, because you are not, and you don’t deserve to be.”

Faith’s face turned green, angered to the point of not being able to speak.

Jing Yang continued, “You yourself always hug and hold Corrica—when you guys are being all intimate, why do you never feel that your behavior isn’t being restrained? When you are being intimate in public in front of so many people, why do you not know to avoid suspicious behavior? Now I have already agreed to what you both wanted and canceled the engagement, and you actually still have face to come criticize me. Where do you have the self-confidence to have such a double standard? Living under the same roof as all of you for even a second really makes people disgusted.”

Jing Yang pulled his luggage and turned around to go downstairs. Susan, who had heard the sound of arguing and run over, wanted to stop him. “Avi, you just returned, where are you going now?”

“I’m returning to my own home!” Jing Yang avoided Susan and quickly ran down.

“Avi…” Susan wasn’t able to stop him, and hearing that he wanted to return to his own home, she thought that it was just next door and not too far, so she also didn’t go chase after him. She walked to Faith. “Didn’t I already tell you? I told you to get along properly with him, but he had just returned home and you already started quarreling with him. If you really made him angry and run off, our family will be done for, did you know?”

During the period when Jing Yang had left, Susan had persuaded Faithpainstakingly for a very long time. In order for the Mooney family to not go bankrupt, and in order for Corrica to be able to continue to learn piano, she told him he had to get along well with Avi no matter what, and also let Avi change his mind and agree to marry him.

Faith had listened to Susan’s words, and wanted to try to get along well with Avi, but he had already decided to try to treat him well, yet Avi actually left for several months with another man, not even making a single call back. How could he not be angry.

Susan saw that her son’s angry expression was quite unpleasant and immediately felt heartache for him. She held his hands and quietly consoled him, “For the Mooney family, you just need to endure some more, and first compromise with him for the time being. For everything else, you can wait to discuss after you two get married.”