(Arc-7.15)

Chapter 93
Supermodel Competition (Arc 7.15)

Dilumo didn’t pay attention to the reporters surrounding Conley’s house, directly rushing inside.

“Did you do it?! Was it you?! You gave those videos to the media, didn’t you?!” Dilumo shook Conley’s collar, his face twisted with anger.

“It wasn’t me!” Conley forcefully pushed Dilumo away, loudly saying, “How could I have given those videos to the media! I’m already like this now, what benefit would I get from ruining you?!”

“Then you say, how did those media find out about those videos? You say!” Dilumo roared.

“My phone has been missing for several days, it probably fell when I was pushed by a reporter backstage in the studio that day, and then someone picked it up.” Conley explained, his face full of tiredness.

“You’re lying!” Dilumo viciously stared at him, not believing anything he said. “Even if your phone was picked up, how could someone open your phone so easily? Also, why would you secretly film those videos? Were you prepared early on to deal with me?!”

“I just wanted to leave myself a way out.” Conley sat down on the sofa lifelessly, wiping his face. “I rely on you to make money, so I can only rest assured when I hold a handle of yours in my hand. Otherwise, if you dumped me one day, wouldn’t I just lose everything? I really didn’t expect this to happen, I didn’t want it!”

“You didn’t want?” Dilumo’s face turned pale from anger. “If you didn’t want it would you have secretly taken those videos? If you didn’t want to, would you have allowed them to expose those videos?! Are you satisfied now?! Just tell me straight up, are you colluding with Arthur Yang to make me suffer?!”

“Don’t speak nonsense!” Conley argued. “I can’t even leave the door now, how could I collude with him? Do you think he would still forgive me? And would cooperate with me?”

“So you had this thought early on in your heart, but you never got the chance to put it into action, because your phone was taken away, and then even you were exposed, right?!” Dilumo looked at him and asked.

Conley couldn’t refute, so he just stayed silent.

“Sure enough!” Dilumo smiled bitterly. “Someone like you, not only do you not have any ability or courage, but you completely rely on betrayal to achieve your goals. Even the people who were used by you might even get counterattacked by you!”

Dilumo furiously picked up a teacup and threw it at Conley. “You piece of sh*t! You son of a b*tch! Are you satisfied now?! Are you satisfied?! I’m done for now, and you can give up on wanting to live well!”

Conley raised his arm to block, but the teacup just happened to hit his arm so that his arm throbbed with pain. He finally couldn’t help but stand up and shout, “Have you yelled enough?! If I hadn’t betrayed Arthur, could you have enjoyed all that fame later? All the money that I gave you to open that studio was all money I transferred from Arthur’s studio. You’re saying I have no ability or courage, if it weren’t for me, right now you might still just be a small model! I’ve at least let you live quite a good life for several years!”

Dilumo glared at him in fury. “And now? My ending is very likely to not even be as good as even a little model!”

“What’s the use of saying that now?” Conley took some deep breaths, working hard to calm his mood. “Now we should hurry to do some crisis PR, and find a way to save the situation.”

“You don’t need to worry about it.” Dilumo was a little calmer after venting his anger. He looked blankly at Conley and said, “I will do the rest by myself, from now on, I will make a clean break with you. Don’t even think about relying on me to earn money, I will never have any more connection with you. We can be considered to be completely settled.”